A few lupo bits

Rudaz

A set of C-spanners... - £6 posted

2x headrests - £15 posted

A set of rattlecans unopened bought from TPS in Moon Silver (1x paint, 1x clear) - £10 posted

photo2-1.jpg

A set of new breakpads that say on the box 'lupo F-pads' so assuming for the front. got them off a mate but never used them - £20 posted (mainly because of the weight)

photo4-1.jpg

Injector (was no3) this is used but after changing it to brand new on my old GTI the problem still persisted and turned out to be a dodgey lead! and the new lead i bought was also dodgy!! so this should be 100% fine. but I only want £12 posted.

photo9.jpg

Payment either cash on collection or paypal please. If you would like to collect then i live in Leeds just off the M1. (sorry the pics r rubbish!)

Danny

Edited by Rudaz

Up for swaps on the bathursts? Got a set of 14x6.5 E30 BBS will get pics if you're at least vaguely interested lol

Up for swaps on the bathursts? Got a set of 14x6.5 E30 BBS will get pics if you're at least vaguely interested lol

cheers anyway mate but i have no use for alloys any more unless they will fit a vauxhall combo :( lol cheers any way.

Ah I see no worries mate GLWS! I'd say I might have em if I sell mine but I don't expect you'll be hanging onto them for too long tbh lol

EDIT: though i've just looked up the combo specs & they'll fit with spigot rings lol ;)

Edited by Koop

ship them bathursts to the midlands lol and id snap them up ! wish you were closer :(

I'll come n get em if I can sell my E30s lol

wheels are sold pending collection. sorry fellas

Rear mats posted?

£9.00 posted?? If you want them, just send payment through PayPal as a 'gift' to sexi_danny@hotmail.com and let me know your address and I can bang them in the post Monday.

Danny what tyres are on your wheels? Will you take £80 collected for them next week?

Hi tan sorry they are sold :(

Bump on everything except wheels seats and coil pack.