LILLY LUPO! :D Fresco Green 1.4 16v - Porsche Teledials.

MonkeyNuggets

Hello to all! :)

My name's Hanna, and I've recently bought a 1.4 16V Fresco Green Lupo - 52 plate, with 32k on the clock. It's my second car, and considering I used to own a snail (Ford Ka) before this, I'm finding it pretty nippy! :D

So here it is.

IMG_0130.jpg

IMG_0125.jpg

IMG_0124.jpg

It's completely standard at the moment, but hopefully not for long as I now have these.

387350_10151116243460657_870320656_22450280_521601661_n.jpg

389459_10151116247830657_870320656_22450286_1619927154_n.jpg

I'm hoping to get these sprayed in red, bumpers smoothed and the car resprayed.

Open to tips and advice :D

Edited by MonkeyNuggets

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why on earth would you want to re spray that car lol!!! The colour is beautiful! Seriously think about that please lol :)!

The porsche rims will look badASS on there! Maybe if you sprayed the wheels like a cream color or summat that would look good! But lowered first :)!

Nice car don't "spoil" it lol!

EDIT: each to there own though! :)

Edited by Hawkesybaby

It's staying the same colour, but it needs a respray because it's nothing but scratches and dings (Old lady owned it before the dealer apparently). :P It's being lowered before the wheels go on :D

Edited by MonkeyNuggets

Off to a fine start with the wheel selection there! Looks a very tidy loop, scratches & dings notwithstanding ;) Welcome!

Lovely car. Nice colour and I love the OE SE wheels. All this car needs is lowered, paint correction and maybe a bit of debadging.

Teledials are so overdone, I think it would look better lowered over the SE wheels; maybe a bit of spacing.

Do you have the bag that matches the interior?

I love the Teledials :D Knew I wanted them even before I bought the car.

What I'm hoping to do is lower it as it is for now. Then in Summer put the Teledials on. Hopefully I will have had them sprayed by then.

Bag that matches the interior?

Yes, the SE has, or should have a bag that matches the interior. I have one; used once, PM me if you are interested.

!CBnf9QQCWk~$(KGrHqV,!hkE0gOVLbJCBNIcnik(Sw~~_12.JPG

!CBng7CQ!2k~$(KGrHqEOKkEE0,Q9ssr5BNIcrfonYw~~_12.JPG

Pic's from eBay.

Quite large, as bags go, as it fits the boot exactly.

R

Cool colour, we have had one for the last 6 years and still get people commenting on it!

I would look into professional detailing/correction before getting a respray if I were you, it could save you a lot of time and money! Paintwork looks ok from the (slightly blurry) photos at least. And don't rush into colour coding the bumpers either; the black breaks the colour up nicely IMO :)

Saw an identical loop with a young lady driving yesterday you weren't in crewe were you? lol

Oh right, i thought i fill you in then

Orignally the se's came with came with carpets mats, boot bag.

Although there wern't that many optional extras for it though reading the brocheur, but i recon that soem dealers would of had some fitted on afterwards (eg, i did se with the electric windows fitted after the manual ones where fitted and a bung put in place to not show the hole.)