Lupo GTI (Project ) For Sale pics added

karl

Make: VW

Model: Lupo GTI / 51 plate / 6 speed , AC ,Heated front seats

MOT: No

TAX: No / SORN

Engine size: 1.6

Fuel type: Petrol

Description including modifications: As above car is black 2001 dec with 99k standard wheels lots of tread on tyres front and back almost standard apart from interior which has been partly swapped for Audi A3 cloth TDI sport seats which the fronts are heated and terminated and working with the standard Lupo controls .The drivers seat is the only one fitted as i welded new brackets into the car for this the passenger seat needs brackets welding in to finish , the seats front and back + old rear seats are included with sale of car .

I serviced the car around a year ago and spent over £300 at VW for the parts , new rad , plugs filters , leads oil ETC in adition the head lamp washer jets were renewed as they were leaking.

Can deliver at small cost depending on distance , although the car can be driven.

Also included is over £400 of interior parts that are brand new to refresh both doors , handles switches and so on . Also 2 new head lamp housings .

I am not breaking the car or selling anything separate so please don't ask .

Price: 3300 ovno

DSCF0331.jpg

DSCF0329.jpg

DSCF0328.jpg

DSCF0327.jpg

Edited by Silver!

• 4 weeks later...

interested in px ?

No as i am selling to make some space .

• 4 weeks later...