UD Stand Voting

CasperGTI

UD Stand  

94 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

They are very very strict on the standard for the show nad shine area. I think club stands have a little more slack.. but even said (as casper pointed out ^) cars do have to of a very high standard to be considered for club stands inside the halls. There are some veyr nice cars in the running so I shouldn't think it would be a problem. Only time will tell.

Good luck to everyone :)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which is why I don't do UD, too elite not enough about the general club members.

Good luck to all!

A very good point Ray can only agree. However as someone who was accepted entry last year, I have to admit it was one of the best feelings in the world :D Either way it is a great show with some great cars.

im not trying to be harsh to anyone, just to let people know about the standard at this show if they haven't been before, i was very surprised on what the judges picked up on mine when it was there 2 years ago, so be prepared!

Anyone on the club stand indoors can enter the show and shine when they arrive, they just need to pick up a form.

At the moment I'm not going this year, so i will need someone who has been to the show and exhibited before to sort out the club stand.

Ill do all the paperwork, just need someone to organise when there.

Also for indoor club stand members only, i have hotel rooms available in the international and holiday inn at £70 each for a twin or double room (£69 +£1 for postage of paperwork/paypal fees). I will send the forms as soon as the stand is decided, then payment must be given to me ASAP to be forwarded on to confirm the room, paypal gift is preferred to cut down charges.

John

John,

I know i'm not on the Club Stand this year but I will be there and on the Saturday so I don't mind helping to organise the stand on the Saturday? :) Offers there.

Emma

Will you not b too busy polishing away Emma :-P if you've that much free time sure you could come and polish mine :-P haha

Pmsl love it!!

A very good point Ray can only agree. However as someone who was accepted entry last year, I have to admit it was one of the best feelings in the world :D Either way it is a great show with some great cars.

Yes, please don't get me wrong I'm not knocking the show, excellent cars and the name suggests high standard.

I just prefer the more social shows like Leeds and E38.

Will you not b too busy polishing away Emma :-P if you've that much free time sure you could come and polish mine :-P haha

Haha! It won't take 5 mins to organise the stand.... will it? :ninja:

Will do!

Also, Adrian still has the banner so need to get that from him at some point!

Smilaa - I'm not a club stand this year.

Edited by Emz

Ah yeah, see if he can post it to you if he's not coming to UD.

Been meaning to get some more of them made up, need to talk to alex.

Pm me John will sort some banners for you :) would just need the new logo

Ok So voting is now closed.

The following people have made it to the stands:

Indoor

1- HUW Pugh

2- Smilaa

3- grantmax

4- Amber_nunny

5- James TDi

Outdoor

1- Dec

2- Tash.lupo

3- Joe Porter

4- Alyce

5- Sarah_diamond

6- TomJW

You will be receiving the paperwork soon.

John