UD Stand Voting

CasperGTI

UD Stand  

94 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would love to see huw and smilas brums at this.. :)

good luck in the voting guys !!!

not long now!

cheers =) , are you showing your loop?

Inside people don't need tickets iirc, as they are exhibitors.

Outside people need to pre book a ticket. That can be purchased through me, and that will confirm the place on the stand.

Indoor people too get hotel rooms at a reduced rate. again when finalised I will e sending out the forms.

John

Can I just remind that I never recieved my ticket you sent last year so im abit worried about booking with you again, just being honest lol

i dont , but add me on facebook , theres alot of photos on there , i did have a bass wall inside this =D jason such smilaa

Yeah im showing in Main hall dude :)

sweettt , i wanna have a look at how your rear bags have been fitted , and see what bags you have , it may make me change my rear bags , im quite looking forward to ud , , you,ve got a long drive ,

do you have a build thread?

Steve

i dont , but add me on facebook , theres alot of photos on there , i did have a bass wall inside this =D jason such smilaa

sweettt , i wanna have a look at how your rear bags have been fitted , and see what bags you have , it may make me change my rear bags , im quite looking forward to ud , , you,ve got a long drive ,

:/ I Kn0w lol... get the boat to birkenhead then drive from there :D

the roads arnt too bad though so its k. :)

plus theres plenty of service stations with hotties working in them serving hot chocolate ;)

plus theres plenty of service stations with hotties working in them serving hot chocolate ;)

Lol love it!!! You driving over with a couple of other cars ect?

Tell her to wear less at shows.

Oi!! :-D lmao

I hate having to comply with the whole "scene" thing though, don't know why but really gets my back up lol.

I'd make a crude comment but that would be wrong.

For all the cars listed above, I see yours as being the one which I think would pass for inside. If you got rejected the club should just cal it a day on the stand and not bother. :)

What rich is saying is true.

If your car is not up to scratch, and I mean it has to be immaculate, then there is more than a probability that te organisers will not let the car be shown inside, they are pretty strict as it is one of the top shows in the uk and has a very high standard.

I have to send photos of the cars off before we get confirmed inside.

Ive seen smilas in person its immaculate so he should be sound aswell

cheers Binns : ) , fair point to the comment above caspa

Thing is last year I know they took a fair bit of abuse for the standards inside so this year they'll doubtlessly be a lot stricter on the standards.

It'll take more than buying some bolt on parts and hoping for the best, it should take some proper touches to ensure a place.

Thing is last year I know they took a fair bit of abuse for the standards inside so this year they'll doubtlessly be a lot stricter on the standards.

It'll take more than buying some bolt on parts and hoping for the best, it should take some proper touches to ensure a place.

Hummmmm.......

What rich is saying is true.

If your car is not up to scratch, and I mean it has to be immaculate, then there is more than a probability that te organisers will not let the car be shown inside, they are pretty strict as it is one of the top shows in the uk and has a very high standard.

I have to send photos of the cars off before we get confirmed inside.

This was my worry. If we've been rejected already, will they just not consider us for the club stand full stop?! Guess we won't know until we try though.