Set of products for a novice?!?

olliejones

To be honest I havent used any of the above so can't give feedback on them but I'm sure they are capable of the task in hand.

Yeah I've only used the meguiars step one and three and they will do exactly what your looking for :)

Cheers lads, it was too cold over the weekend in Bucks so I didnt bother giving her a wash. I'm just looking on Elite Car Car at some bits, currently got the following in my basket..

1 x Eurow Shagpile Double Density Towel (single)

1 x Elite Safe Wash Mitt and Drying Towel Kit

3 x Sonus Foam Applicator Pad

Quality website once you work out the sections on the left. lol

Cheers lads, it was too cold over the weekend in Bucks so I didnt bother giving her a wash. I'm just looking on Elite Car Car at some bits, currently got the following in my basket..

1 x Eurow Shagpile Double Density Towel (single)

1 x Elite Safe Wash Mitt and Drying Towel Kit

3 x Sonus Foam Applicator Pad

Quality website once you work out the sections on the left. lol

Yeah looks decent and will get you on your way nicely, I also use www.cleanyourcar.co.uk as they provide an excilent service!

Yeah looks decent and will get you on your way nicely, I also use www.cleanyourcar.co.uk as they provide an excilent service!

Quality, cheers buddy. I've just been looking at www.cleanyourcar.co.uk and its also got some great stuff on it. Did I read somewhere about a discount code?!?

No, CYC don't do discount codes they do a loyalty points system the more you spend the more points you redeem then you can cash in your points.

Ah right, no worries. I'm going to be ordering with Elite over the next few days anyway, seem to be cheaper....