Lupo GTI owned from new low miles

Damogti

Lupo GTI 51500 miles

For sale is my lupo GTI which i have owned from new and is completely standard and not messed around with. Its on a 53 plate in reflex silver and has coved 51500 miles. The car is in excellent condition and so is the interior,it drives wounderfully and is really good on fuel too. It has the standard 15" bathurst alloys. The car has full service history and has just been serviced in october.

• 53 plate
  • 51500miles
  • owned from new
  • Full service history with all receipts
  • 12months TAX
  • 10months MOT (including all certificates)
  • electric windows
  • electric mirrors
  • xenon headlights
  • 6 speed
  • £5000 ono

The cambelt and waterpump were done October 2008 at 34380miles.The first three services were at VW and the rest at a independant garage.The last service was a minor and had a major in 2010The body work is in excellent condition with some minor blemishes on the bumber which is to be expected from a car of this age. The n/s/f alloy does have some scuffs on the face of it from a kerb! Other than those small things its a real genuine car. The biggest selling point of this car is that no boy racer has thrashed the car as iv owned it from new. For the past two years it hasnt been used much as we have another car we use.

I will upload some pictures within the next few days.vehicle now on auto trader for pictures SC53 NYD

The car is located in Staffordshire

£5000 ono viewing welcome and please dont hesitate to call me on 07939590768 or 07961632285. Thanks liz (pictures at bottom of this page)

Edited by Damogti

Sounds like a very nice little car, just to help it on it's way you may want to include:

1. When the cambelt was done and at what mileage?

2. Where have the services been undertaken and what was the last service (major or minor)?

3. Does the car have any optional extras? Eg sunroof, air conditioning, six CD changer, leather seats, VW sat nav etc etc

4. Roughly where you are, north or south of the UK :thumbsup:

Good luck