Gti have rear speakers??

Hi I just purchased me first Lupo GTI over the weekend :thumbsup: but am confused, I really need to know if they come with rear speakers? if so where can I find them.....becuase i dont want to start cutting trims Lol also is is common not to have a glove box in 1? "/ and I am selling a 12" JBL sub 1000 watts its brand new im looking for £80 ono so let me know, collection only ! am based in west midlands. ok well I look forward to your feedback, thank you :)

It may have rear speakers - i believe they do. if you do they are located behind the trim panels next to the rear seats - these simply pull off (will need a tug). Lupo's don't have glovebox's no, your 'boot' is your glovebox.

Ash

GTI was the only Lupo to come with rear speakers. As said above they are behind the rear arm rest cards. The cards have an audio mesh panel and you'll find a mid range and tweeter on each side.

Unless of course they have been removed. The rear cards are hard to come by 2nd hand and mega expensive new.

...and if you are trying to sell your sub, best put it in the Market Place.