Lupo Sport Alloys w Stretch, and Pro Race 1s in White

veedubdude

Lupo sport alloys

These are fitted with 155/55/14 Nankang Ns-2 tyres. Unfortunately due to the front camber the fronts are down to around 3.8mm with a smooth inner edge. The other two tyres however are practically like new, with around 6.8 - 7mm tread and no camber wear.

There is some very light kerbing on two of the wheels, see pictures. This would easily come out if you wanted to refurb, it is very minor; there is no chunks missing!! The other two wheels are in overall good condition with only minor marks. The alloys themselves are 14x6. All centre caps have some deterioration under the clear plastic.

Please excuse the pictures - they do need a damn good clean, and quite clearly a 30 second wipe with a soft cloth has not helped, lol.

The two worst tyres:

DSC_1376.jpg

DSC_1377.jpg

DSC_1378.jpg

DSC_1379.jpg

The two good tyres:

DSC_1380.jpg

DSC_1381.jpg

The alloys:

DSC_1382.jpg

DSC_1383.jpg

DSC_1384.jpg

DSC_1385.jpg

DSC_1386.jpg

DSC_1387.jpg

DSC_1388.jpg

DSC_1389.jpg

DSC_1390.jpg

DSC_1391.jpg

DSC_1392.jpg

DSC_1393.jpg

Asking £140 DELIVERED. This seems like a fair price considering the price of the tyres from mytyres, and the price these alloys seem to go for. If you happen to live on the Isle of Wight, feel free to collect for £115. Or I can deliver to Portsmouth at the fast cat ferry terminal for £125.

Whilst I am open to offers on these, due to the hassle of wrapping to courier I am much more likely to take an offer if you collect from Portsmouth.

Pro Race 1 17x7, 4x100 Alloys in White

Ive been hoarding these for a while, planning on using them to fit big brakes behind for a track car. Unfortunately they are taking up space, and the chances of it happening at the moment is very unlikely!

They’re an honest set of wheels which are all round, no dents / buckles / etc, but in the past some light kerbing marks have been touched up on the wheels. The white used for this isn’t an exact match to the white of the wheels. There are a few light marks around the wheels as can be seen in the pictures, and all of the centre badges have some corrosion on them.

Specs are: 17x7, 4x100, Offset 38, and C/B 57.1.

No tyres are included in the sale.

DSC_1369-1.jpg

DSC_1370-1.jpg

DSC_1371-1.jpg

DSC_1372-1.jpg

DSC_1373-1.jpg

DSC_1374-1.jpg

DSC_1375-1.jpg

Asking £200 DELIVERED. This seems like a fair price but I am open to offers. If you happen to live on the Isle of Wight, feel free to collect for £175. Or I can deliver to Portsmouth at the fast cat ferry terminal for £185.

As above, whilst I am open to offers on these, due to the hassle of wrapping to courier I am much more likely to take an offer if you collect from Portsmouth.

Msg me if interested

Edited by veedubdude

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bump....

Price drop / change.

14" Tyres on their own, £75 delivered for four.

14" Alloys, no tyres, £80 delivered for four.

17" Alloys, £125 delivered!

17" Tyres, 205/40/17 two almost new and two few months old, budget brand but all matching, £125 delivered.

Edited by veedubdude

• 2 weeks later...