Sally the Arosa, Porsche Rimmage, Awaiting Major Lows

Fountain

havent updated in a while.. things have been slow.. got some new Bridgestones on the rear for proper stretch and now lowered the back and running it pretty even id say :)

DSCF9991.jpg

DSCF9990.jpg

DSCF9989.jpg

Whats everyones opinion :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

DSCF9946.jpg

This thing is bloody pointless that's all I can say, I took it off with the intention of somehow turning into a satnav or something but it's not possible without chopping out the lower dash etc... It's really shallow :( coin tray at best if you made a tray to suit it lol.

Car looks great btw mate :)

looking great .. what size tyres are you running on the 7.5's ??

Im running 165 50 15s Bridgestone Potenzas dude, best tyres ever, i swear by them now!!

This thing is bloody pointless that's all I can say, I took it off with the intention of somehow turning into a satnav or something but it's not possible without chopping out the lower dash etc... It's really shallow :( coin tray at best if you made a tray to suit it lol.

Car looks great btw mate :)

Ahh thats a shame, i was thinkin something along them lines aswell, Ipod dock or sat nav dock, its abit silly that its pointless tbh haha

Cheers aswell mate :)

Small Update.. bought this the other day.. from Ebay :) got it cut and got the chip out of my original key.. just need it programming now :)

DSCF0047.jpg

DSCF0046.jpg

:)

Just thought i'd ask, are you using one of the aftermarket remote locking kits, or is it factory fitted? Reason being, I have the r-click kit and am looking out for a genuine key to use, as the ones that come with it are pretty bad :paperbag:

• 2 weeks later...

Just a little picture of how Sally is at the moment :)

DSCF3836.jpg

Ive been thinking of getting a Notch, but not entirely sure weather its a good idea, but the drive shaft does like meeting the chassis on a regular basis :/

Just a little picture of how Sally is at the moment :)

DSCF3836.jpg

Ive been thinking of getting a Notch, but not entirely sure weather its a good idea, but the drive shaft does like meeting the chassis on a regular basis :/

no idea how but ive never really had problem with my driveshaft :s it cost me £40 from seat aswell to program my flip key

no idea how but ive never really had problem with my driveshaft :s it cost me £40 from seat aswell to program my flip key

Ahh man £40 :/ it can wait for now haha its not a necessity.. maybe Sport drive shafts are different? :/ haha I dunno, but theres definatly a silver ring around it where its been rubbing on the chassis haha

Lovely :D I love 6.5J RMs! I need some in my life :wub:

Im thinking of going back to standard width all round and painting the rims, save polishing all the time haha, i think id space the rears about 40mm maybe? and the fronts 30mm maybe, we,ll see ;)

Planning some big stuff atm, watch this space peoples :)

Nice little package come today... sh*ts going down!!!!!

And also eventually sorted out my boot and have had the amplifier properly hidden in the spare wheel well.. making more room in the boot for more goodies ;)

• 1 month later...

Right, long time updated, I did buy static+

I ran that for a week and decided it wasnt low enough, so then I sold it and lowered it again and was quite low on my BBS

temporary_zpsa581a812.jpg

Then when I got the tyres changed over they knocked the seal and split them, they wouldnt hold air :'(

so they came off and I bought some Teledials

temporary_zpsffb069ec.jpg

Right i finally got my wheels on, had problems with the wheel bolts being too long, had problems with the tyre not meeting the rim properly and leaking (am currrently having problems with this) a it rubs like hell!!!

7J all round and 20mm spacers, cambered the rears and the fronts were cambered abit already, gonna have a play tomorrow with more front camber and roll the arches abit more...

Also any one thats running Potenzas stretched, What PSI do you run?