Sally the Arosa, Porsche Rimmage, Awaiting Major Lows

Fountain

100% better with the camber and extra lows! Nice work! I wouldn't have thought the wheels would fit at that width... May widen mine... No wait I've done that twice already lol!

Alex

Thanks Alex, everyone doubted the 8.5s would fit, they do, but goodness me its a pain haha i cambered them then it looked ridiculous, so i lowered it so it looked good, now it rubs like hell! haha

Looks much better, good work

Looks good

Cheers guys, Hope fully youll be able to see it in person at UD :thumbup:

Thanks mate :shades: Standard they are Et33 with the 0.5 dish, and they are 2.5 inch dish, which is ( 2 inch) 50mm wider, im not completely sure mate, think that makes them Et-17??

Fronts are ( 1 inch) 25mm wider soo Et8 ??

Can anyone confirm that??

i dont know either mate, i was just hoping for the best and was gonna make them fit no matter what, im thinking of getting the inside of the Wheels Machined to higher the offset to bring them in slightly maybe like 5mm or somthin :P

I notice a. Little sneak preview of matts new bbs too, though not a great photo :)

Haha, yep, he decided to put it up aswell, they fit perfect aswell!!

If your fronts are 8J they will be ET13, the rears at 8.5J will be ET8

Keep up the good work dude :)

Alex

Ahh right, the fronts are 7.5j, but how do you work it out then?? thanks for you knowledge :confused: haha

Got a package today aswell, hopefully get some pictures up when ive done it, nothing too exciting though haha :P

My Favourite :wub:

:thumbup: haha

Right, well i was going to retrim my roof on the inside, i tried on the fabric and didnt like it, so i cleaned it and put it back on standard, Anyone want any Crushed Red velvet fabric, got two pieces, they fit the roof stretching a little but should fit, PM me

• 2 weeks later...

Ive invested in some new number plates, not bad for a tenner ;)

DSCF9943.jpg

DSCF9944.jpg

Running sky high, ive got a long journey today to york and will be taking luggage :) gotta be done

DSCF9945.jpg

Cleaned the interior aswell ;)

DSCF9947.jpg

DSCF9948.jpg

Also, out of curiosity does anyone know exactly what this is for, and had anyone done anything interesting with it?? :)

DSCF9946.jpg

I think this looks cool dude

Look forward to seeing it