Sally the Arosa, Porsche Rimmage, Awaiting Major Lows

Fountain

Thanks everyone for the positive comments,

as for going lower, im going to have a play around on the weekend with it see what i can do, dont wanna mess around too much atm though

about the Po Po, i dont know if im right, but a couple of years ago at polo show (when i had a polo) all the lads used to swear by the law of " as long as the treads inside, its legal" ill look into it though :) cheers everyone!

Cars looking real nice! those wheels are sitting great!

You'll get tugged for those rears though sadly, could you add anymore camber to get them tucked in more? or failing that have the arches pulled out

I can camber them, we will see, thanks for the heads up though mate :thumbsup:

Shoots on the sun dude...

:D

Sorry dude, i got home from work late, Tomorrow i will.. PROMISE :)

love the look of that dude... want those alloys !

will have to keep an eye out for u around here :)

Cheers mate, yeah im sure youll see me bobbing around haha i normally am!!!

That looks sick. Loving the poke. Wander how long before Fuzz pick you up haha

Haha i know dude, im hoping to camber the rears abit today, tuck them a little bit more, but i found this on Edition 38, just need to get it from the genuine Legal website and print it off :)

"wheels, if there are no pointed or sharp features which projects beyond the external plane of the wheel rim, no wing nuts are fitted and there are no projections beyond the vehicle body plan form apart from tyres and wheel discs, if the latter have a radius of curvature of not less than 30 mm and do not project by more than 30 mm beyond the vehicle body plan form"

unless this is being slammed i diagree with the camber,

takes the appearance off the arches being filled with the camber,

get them helpers out atleast :D looks good tho :)

I very much agree dude, but i put the camber on to try and take the poke away, as i was risking getting pulled over, and im still un decided about the going lower on the back, it rubs with one person in the back as it is now, but yeah, i get what you mean, camber and low or no camber and as it is now! :/ decisions, decisions :/ thanks for the thoughts though, keep them coming!! all the points raised are stuff on my mind aswell haha

Yeah, i agree, ive been thinking all day about it, because the camber looked ridiculous, all though i cambered them to bring more wheel under the arch, it looked pointless, so now ive lowered it more, its not pointless haha