Sally the Arosa, Porsche Rimmage, Awaiting Major Lows

Fountain

Once I get a new wing and bonnet I will get it show worthy ;)

You taking it to UD ?? :) im sure you will get it done, looking clean and loww!!

All wheels built and sealed now, just waitin for the tyres to be put on during the week :)

Right, been abit of trial fitting today, and the fronts fit PERFECT!! but the rears are a tad wide... as expected, need to put some camber on, any advice on this?? :)

DSCF9900.jpg

DSCF9899.jpg

DSCF9896.jpg

And any idea about these fault codes ??

P0300 35-10 and P0301 35-10 ?? does that make sense??

Mmmm about 45 degrees of camber to tuck that :P

Ahh i hope not haha!!

Camber shims will bring the tyre in about 5-6mm at the top. What tyres are you planning to use?

Well, atm i have 175 50 15 hankooks which are sh** for stretching, but ive found a picture of one stretched on 8j

http://tyrestretch.com/8_175_50_R15/8_175_50_R15_Hankook_K406_5.jpg.php

So i was hoping mine would stretch more on 8.5j, failing that ill be looking for some nankangs or toyos, as long as the tread is under the arches, im not fussed for the moment, not gonna be running it mega low anyway!

You taking it to UD ?? :) im sure you will get it done, looking clean and loww!!

All wheels built and sealed now, just waitin for the tyres to be put on during the week :)

Not going UD mate... I'm gutted :( Those wheels look CRAZY on there. that rear wheel width is dirty!!!! lol

Shims and as much stretch as you can dare to have and they will fit guessing from the photos... Don't hold me to that tho lol :P

haha cheers mate, i think they will fit, if not ive got a few more ideas up my sleve :P but im sure they will..... i hope haha

Not going UD mate... I'm gutted :( Those wheels look CRAZY on there. that rear wheel width is dirty!!!! lol

haha cheers dude, like ive already said... im adamant theyre gonna fit, and hopefully look "dirty" as helll! :P

scissor jack eeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

those fault codes would suggest a missfire, time for a service lol

Good luck getting those rears tucked in be interesting to see the results

It is misfiring sometimes i was just wondering if the codes would pin point it, never mind, full service itll be, thanks for your help mate

or....... you could machine a wee bit off the wheel to get a higher ET ?

Thats Plan B ;) haha

That's nuts. :thumbup:

I hoping theyre gonna look nuts mate :shades: cheers!!

Looking sweet. Little too much on the rears for my liking but works ok! :thumbsup:

Cheers dude, yeah it does look alot, but i just like the dish :P

looks awsome! you able to drop it down some more?

I can on the front but the drive shaft would probably bang abit, and the rear adjusters are still in and i think itd drop it too much.. but ill have a look when i get chance :yes: thanks mate !