Hey! Blue Lupo 1.0

Sammy Lupo

Hi all, I'm new to this forum, I've been browsing and today I got my first Lupo 1.0 which is also my first car. I'm 16, I live in Welling, Kent. I have a light/baby blue Lupo, Nothing done to it yet but my plans are to drop it as low as possible. I'm going to smooth the front & back bumper, I have bought a de-badged grill already, I'm not sure if I should take the indicators out of the front of leave them on yet. I'm also going to smooth out the boot. I'm going to buy a Ripspeed DV-720 head unit, I have a 900 watt edge sub already just need to buy a custom box if anyone can help me out would be great. My brother is selling me an amp, I'm going to buy an air filter also a new exhaust not sure which one yet. Front & back strut braces, and some nice alloys. Ill be uploading my pics of the car tomorrow, I'm also going to log down everything I buy and do to the car upload pictures of before and after also! If anyone can help me selling me some parts would be thankful. Thanks Sammy :)

Edited by Sammy Lupo

Lol thanks! One more thing I might be doing a 1.4 conversion so if anyone has any idea how hard/how much this costs I'll be very thankful

It'll cost way more than its worth. If you want a 1.4 then just sell yours and buy one. Everyone on this forum will say the same.

Oh and when I'm 17 1.4s are 600 quid more to insure lol

but if you did an engine swap, not only would you be paying out to do the swap itself, but you'd have to tell your insurer afterwards that youve done an engine swap, and your premium will fly up!