Now For Sale - Lupo Sport 2003 - Anthracite Grey

Daz1981dp

Hi All, Im putting my much loved lupo sport up for sale.

I am the second owner and had the car since august 2004. the car is standard apart from me adding remote central locking.

Info

2003 Lupo Sport in Anthracite Grey (not seen many in this colour).

1.4 16v (100bhp)

88k which i have done 86k of this. (this will go up for a bit as using the car daily to commute to work)

12 months mot (Jan 2013)

Tax Jan 12

2 new tyres on rear, fronts have good amount of tread left.

car have been reguarly serviced, was by vw dealership until car was out of warranty then done by other garage every year.

cambelt and water pump was changed at 62k.

last year egr valve was replaced.

The car has been used every day for commuting to work.

has indash vw 6 disc changer.

the car is in good condition with every day wear and tear etc.

pictures are from when I got the car in 2004, will get some more recent ones up soon once given a clean so can see the current condition of car as its alot older now. but the ones from new will give an idea of colour and what the car is like.

Feel free to ask any questions. Im based in someset.

looking for £2600 ono

Cheers Daz

DSCF0017.jpg

DSCF0011.jpg

Edited by Daz1981dp

Hi mate I don't know to be honest as the exhaust comes out the centre like the gti maybe start a thread see if we can find out from someone. Sorry can be more help mate cheers Daz

Okay no worries.. Just thought I'd cheekily ask! But if you don't sell it for the price your after, then I'm willing to negotiate! Plus.. It's actually decent that you've owned the car since 04! You must be sad to see it go? lol!

it will be a very sad day, i love this car always wanted one when they came out finally got one in 2004 and loved it all the time i've had her, still love driving the car very fun car put practical as well, apart from the little boot lol.

but thinking on starting a family so we want to get a bigger car. but will let you know if cant sale, but have the option of trade as been offered good price on that, but rather let her go private to someone who will chrrish her lol.

Cheers

Daz :)

Yeah that's a decent story mate tbh! :) I'll be happy to take it, just don't want to pay that amount of money for a high mileage car. I mean 88k is nothing for a VW! ;) but I want to be able to sell the car afterwards with abit of mileage left! Well if you can't sell.. Let me know! I did see a post of the same model Lupo on Gumtree £2,100 for 38,000miles.. BARGAIN! So I rang him, but he sold it! :(

Thats not high milage at all, come on lads be fair!

The car is lovely!! And not a great deal of money either.

And not many sports in this colour.

Lets just say, 'You get what you pay for'.

Someone will end up with a great car, good look with the sale Daz.

Shawn :thumbsup:

i am amazed when people comment on mileage on a car of this sort of age, surely it proves that the car has been reliable ! i bought a sport with a over a hundred k on it and it pulls like a train, starts every time, runs smoothly and all because its been looked after and serviced properly. . . to discount a car purely on mileage will only make it harder for you to find one