Mccrindle's silver loop, gone now cooper s

mccrindle

Tried wheels and spacers and it's all good :D just desperately need to get her bottom a lot lower!

2C58FAD0-8547-4EE8-B9B5-7A418ED2FFCF-9633-00000A0A36740E4D.jpg

FE77AABD-75A6-4D28-A5FB-F6A6D3283A77-9633-00000A0A423186C9.jpg

BAAB7A6A-9A3F-4E6E-8750-12EC606BD633-9633-00000A0A56C9C9E3.jpg

6B282A3C-36C9-454D-B061-7029CFC19638-9633-00000A0A8BA08C72.jpg

Can't see there being any major updates between now and Xmas, probably just get wheels sprayed and arches done.

Jacob.

Edited by mccrindle

No joe they aren't, haven't bothered as I'm gonna raise the front a tad in next few weeks for mot :)

Gonna get fk highsports and trying to get some short springs at the moment :)

Jacob

Looks about the same height as mine, luckily I have 195/45s to fill the gap at the back :lol: What's the plans for the cults or is it hush hush?

• 4 weeks later...

Basically, I'm definitely selling up now, got my sights on another car that I've loved for years and can afford one so the car will be advertised in a few weeks at £2500 FIRM without the rsl cults and adapters. It will be £2950 with wheels and adapters.

She's only just ticked over 47k!

Car will come with fresh MOT, new clutch and oil change.

I feel that this is more than a fair price considering I paid 2500 for her 2years back and have spunked loads of money on her.

More to follow.

Jacob

Edited by mccrindle

Up to you what you ask for it, but Piers is struggling to sell a GTI at the moment for £2900!

Two years is a long time and there's a little something called "depreciation"?

Mods will never recoup their cost and as they're personal anyway they're a money pit...

I'm not having a pop, just trying to be constructive if you actually do want to sell.

Good luck.

Well there's same age and more mileage 1litres going for 2200/2300 on autotrader so it's a fair price.

I'm prepared to drop a little bit but I think it's a fair price so will leave it as it is for time being

PRICE DROP!

Want a quick sale as I've seen car I really want a cant afford to miss out on in my opinion £2000 takes it or £1800 without clutch being replaced.

Clutch has a couple of thousand miles left but I'm picky and like things done properly lol

Ordered clutch and service bits ready to crack on with next week. Just need to get an mot slot now and jobs a gooden ;)

Edited by mccrindle

• 3 weeks later...

5C924253-3162-4C56-81F9-57F53ECF26AC-548

So this is the new car, has everything apart from sat nav and heated seats. This is staying completely standard, I feel it's more than good enough as it is.

Jacob

I'll update when possible but will pretty much just be cleaning and show pics. Will definitely be at German car show :)

This is staying completely standard, I feel it's more than good enough as it is.

How many times has this been said :yes:

Looking good though :thumbsup:

Edited by GTIChris