Swiss vax

chippi218

I think it's quite ironic that they sell their car cleaning range for such high prices, yet their clothing range is made by Regatta.

Feel they have missed a trick. If they had got one of the premium outdoor clothing manufacturers involved they could have sold waterproof jackets for £300 upwards too.

If anyone owning a Lupo seriously spends this money on products they must have a screw lose.

It's ridiculous. I've thought about investing in some of the more expensive Swiss Vax waxes for the more high end cars I do but I genuinely don't believe they have anything more to offer than the midpriced waxes. And certainly not when you're looking £150 plus.

It's ridiculous. I've thought about investing in some of the more expensive Swiss Vax waxes for the more high end cars I do but I genuinely don't believe they have anything more to offer than the midpriced waxes. And certainly not when you're looking £150 plus.

Whatvyou using atm?

I used to use Zymol destiny on my Golf/Leon.

Now I just use Zaino :shades:

Its pointless using a high grade wax on an unprepped paint finish anyway, the finish is all about the prep.

i have the auto finesse soul wax i use on my mothers AUDi in black and it gleams up perfect and its only 40£ but they do better wax for like 60£ and 80£

its defonatly worth trying @huw pugh

Passion and Spirit mate, Spirit is £90 and its one of the best wax's I've used its definelty compition for the likes of zymol and swissvax ;)

Collinite is proven on DW to be up to that standard.

Completely disagree mate, no where near the shine or PROPER durability, is a very good wax at the price especially but nothing like the ease of use, quality, and shine. Plus the exclusiveness of owning a botique wax, they are aimed at the rich, collectors and addicts if I'm honest!

Wax takes all the credibility for the prep work, but for people that don't understand or apprechiate (not saying that is you or anyoe here) it all then using products will give you great results :D

• 3 weeks later...

I just thought I'd bring this thread back this afternoon...

Today I spend the morning colour sanding and cutting polishing a bonnet on a C-Class Mercedes. We topped it with two coats of Swissvax "Best of Show". The results where outstanding! The application by hand (not through a foam pad) was extremely easy and once removed left and outstanding shine, and after the second coat he paint work was left with an extremely deep shine and a finish that felt like glass to the touch.

I will now be saving up for my tub of "Best of Show".

Here's the product if you want to check it out: http://www.swissvax.co.uk/product_detail/wax_products/swissvax_best_of_show

Joe