TDi`s what are they like to live with.

lupoluke

Been nearly 3 years since i got rid of my lupo, the plan was to get a g40 or corrado but with the current insurance prices it looks like its going to be yet another year, and im now bored of my GT`d polo so i quite fancy another lupo especially with the £30 a year road tax and high mpg.

My budget probably won`t strech to a decent lupo tdi but it will to the cheaper tramps inferior version being a seat arosa or 6n2 :lol: .

Im aware they share the common problems with the windows ect and that the amf doesnt have the dual mass fly so thats one less thing to worry about,

just a few questions really

Are there any other engines used in these that use a dual mass fly ?

Do these have a chocolate gear box as most seem to have been replaced at some point?

How do they cope with milage as i have seen a 6n2 i like on 170K and an arosa at just over 100k ?

And what do they go like after a remap ?

Any other issues (been a while since i have been near these cars) ?

And finally are the MPG claims true up to 70mpg seems to good to be true ?

I did have a search as i could recall reading a definitive buyers guide many moons ago but i couldn`t seem to find it.

I did also consider a an sdi as they go for a lot less, but i want something that does 0-60 in less than a week :thumbsup:

Any info would be great

Regards Luke

Absolutely fantastic, jewish mpg, cheap tax, can't complain at all.

(Vote for Rich, he used to have a Polo GT)

I feel like you only commented on my thread to do what i can only describe as a blatant piece of self promotion, and because of that, i voted, good luck fella :thumbsup:

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...