New Skins...

MattyB

First of many, I hope, but I'll start making new skins available and adding them to the list. If everyone gives it the big thumbs down, I'll immediately remove it, otherwise I'll build up a collection and a vote/decision can be made.

TO CHANGE: Go to the Bottom left corner and click "Change Theme" - select desired skin.

Currently Available:

• IP Board (current default)
  • light (Import)
  • sylo - IPBSkinning (Import)
  • CleanCut (Import)
  • (TH) Car (Import)
  • CL Red Test

Note it is possible to 'tweak' the skins, so if you like the layout but not some colours, they can be changed - ditto for the images, like the (TH) Car, where the Ferrari's could be changed to Lupo's, for example.

I'm using "Sylo". "This is REALLY easy to edit" as a header, lolz.

I like Sylo because it's dark, easy on the eyes so it's practical. I also like "Light", I understand it looks unfinished, but that's the point lol. More to add to it, a CL touch.

Ps. Thanks! :)

No reason we couldn't have a collection of them, and people can pick what they want. I'd rather have one as a "default" which would be the main forum 'identity', but could leave others there for people to chose.

I've added in "CL Red Test" - its just the original skin with Red instead of Blue for the colour theme....

Anyone want to offer up a Lupo replacement image instead of this? I don't have photoshop (or the skills :P)

cat_left.png

or link if you want to directly copy:

http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/public/style_images/car/cat_left.png

Sod the skin. RS2? Have I missed something? I need pics.

Bought it about 4 months ago. RS Blau, usual spec with Leather/Alcantara interior, plus a remap (approx 370bhp), Bilsitens, Milltek exhaust and "Big Red" brake upgrade. Goes well (once its wound up).

Haven't really taken any pics, but:

Quick pick taken after I picked it up

Press picture doing what it does best

Got nearly 170k on the clock - (one of) the original Audi press cars, hence one of the press photos above, so its done the rounds. Had a full engine rebuild 60k ago and has had most components replaced since, so you'd never know its mileage to look at it. Will have to get some better pictures soon....

Back to the skin topic....I'm thinking that "(TH) Car" is the best of the bunch, although I'll be leaving the standard skin in as an option for those who wish to remain original (and I'll be holding logo competitions for both). I'll improve the Lupo log on the titles, and change the 'tyre' symbol to the left I think.

Any objections? Seems to be the most popular of the lot./