Car rolling roaded

Whiny 77

Had the results back from my rolling road session, on my tuned Arosa sport.

Power @ flywheel 123BHP

Power @ wheels. 97BHP with 108lbft,

It's up in the for sale section for a list of what's been done to it.

This a copy of what I've put down in the for sale section, those aren't the wheels that are on the car now. Weather has been to rubbish to take some new more up to date photos with the black wheels that are on. What I've stated in my sale is that those 5-spokes & the orignial Sport 14" alloys will come with the car. So that's 3 sets of wheels all with good tires on them.

The engine, It's had the flywheel lightened and balanced.

(AUB) Schrick cams 256, (both inlet & outlet).

Cambelt & water pump done @ 50,000miles.

Luk clutch fitted @ 50,000miles.

Magnecor HT leads.

Fully stripped & cleaned head, reseated valves,Gasflowed head.

Ashley 4-1 manifold, with full Ashley exhaust system, De-cat

BMC air filter, with custom ram-air style cold air feed,

Oil catch tank

Custom-Code stage 2 remap Rolling roaded with print outs,

123.2Bhp @ the flywheel

97.9Bhp @ the wheels with 108lbft.

Here's the rest of the specs of, plus I forgot to put down the stero & speakers as well.

The Body, PI coilovers, lowered about 80mm all round.

(Exterior ). White line ARB on the rear.

EBC turbo, grooved & drilled disks all round with green stuff pads.

Dezent Motion wheels in black 15x6.5 with 195/45/15.

(Interior). Corbeau Clubman bucket seats (8 months old, no rips or marks)

Corbeau direct fit subframes with sliders

Luke 3 point harnesses

Richbrook Hand-break, Gear knob & surround.

Richbrook leather gators in yellow

OMP steering wheel

I've re-done my advert of my car for sale. It's under Arosa Sport 123bhp, I've added new photos and better information. Plus I've adjusted the price.

I does go some, once your up to 3,000rpm which is not hard because the rev's pick up very quick (lightened flywheel). It just flys & combined with the handling it's awesome, I only fitted bucket seats because once you really start to throw it into corners your pretty much falling out the seat plus the bucket seats are a hell of a lot lighter than the standard seats. The standard ones if I remember correctly are either 25kgs or 30kgs, I did weigh them at the time. I think once I weighed the standard front seats and the backs plus the spare wheel & jack, plus other little odds & sods I saved about 90kgs. On quite a surprising side that even on the motorway it doesn't struggle, cruising @ 60-70mph put your foot down and it pulls well easley upto 90+. One thing I will miss is the fact that you can embarrass a lot bigger cars with ease, you can out brake them out handle (stupidly easy) & out pull them as long as you keep in the power band. Like some joker in 325 coupe found out when he decided to ride my ass one day until he pulled along side at the traffic lights & got wasted when they went to green. All that fun for group4 insurance.

If I was keeping her I would have bought a 1.6Gti block (lighten flywheel again) and used my head because it's go Schrick cams in & maybe fit throttle bodies because I love the sound they make. Once again another money pit evolves, but I want something completely different hence the reason for selling her.

• 2 weeks later...

When it comes to cars, I've never been one to follow the crowd like most of the drones on here, they get scared or worried if they fit anything else than BBS.

I've always liked the ignis sport, I looked at buying one of them because you can fit a nice supercharger kit to them unlike most of the hatchet jobs that are done out there.

haha.

yeah i`d like to charge mine at some point.. you can get 200bhp then. then it would be fun.

tbh mate its not a 'fast' car, but it accelerates pretty quick and handles awesome. its very raw and not that comfortable thou, not as refined as the arosa, but i dont mind that..