SEAT Arosa 1.4 sport

Whiny 77

Up for sale is my SEAT Arosa 1.4 sport, it's a 2002 on a 52 plate. I've owned the car for six years & it's only covered 57,000miles, so it's covered about 6,000miles a year (it's not my main car I use daily hence the low mileage). With all the servicing done by my self each year. My location is Birmingham, about 5miles from Birmingham airport. (The pedal box has been done as well)

Right where to start, it's had a lot of money and time spent on it over the years. So I'll just list everything done....

The engine,  It's had the flywheel lightened and balanced.

(AUB)          Schrick cams 256, (both inlet & outlet).

Cambelt & water pump done @ 50,000miles.

Luk clutch fitted @ 50,000miles.

Magnecor HT leads.

Fully stripped & cleaned head, reseated valves,Gasflowed head.

Ashley 4-1 manifold, with full Ashley exhaust system, De-cat

BMC air filter, with custom ram-air style cold air feed,

Oil catch tank

Custom-Code stage 2 remap Rolling roaded with print outs,

123.2Bhp @ the flywheel

97.9Bhp @ the wheels with 108lbft.

The Body,    PI coilovers, lowered about 80mm all round.

(Exterior ).   White line ARB on the rear.

EBC turbo, grooved & drilled disks all round with green stuff pads.

Dezent Motion wheels in black 15x6.5 with 195/45/15. 

(Interior).     Corbeau Clubman bucket seats (8 months old, no rips or marks)

Corbeau direct fit subframes with sliders

Luke 3 point harnesses

Richbrook Hand-break, Gear knob & surround. 

Richbrook leather gators in yellow

OMP steering wheel

Extra info,   I have the original SEAT Arosa 14" alloys with tires as well, 

A set of ACE 201,15" 5-spoke alloys with 195/45/15 tires on.

The original interior in blue, again no rips or marks (non-smoker)

The original sport suspension, manifold, CAT  (for MOT's)

There are few marks on the outside, usual car park dinks. The left rear bumper has a crack in the paint but not to the bumper. As for the inside, there airbag light is on since I fitted the OMP steering wheel (haven't got around to sorting it out by having a resistor fitted), The Engine light is on from time to time again since having changed to the Ashley manifold & full system but never been a problem with MOT's. The car is fun to drive & goes well, the handling is amazing & with the engine mods, it does pull well but like all sports the power doesn't kick in until u start to give it some stick. It drives just like any normal sport below 3,000rpm, once u get it to 3,000rpm it starts to really shift. With the combination of lightweight bucket seats & no back seats, with 123bhp on tap & sorted handling it's a quick little car. 

The car was MOT'd in October, it'll expire 30th October 2012, Road tax is end of January.

I'm putting the car up for £3000, it'll come with the two other sets of alloys I mentioned & the standard interior plus any other bits I mentioned & I have a pair of brand new Corbeau direct fit subframes which I also have to go with the car.(the buyer can put the parts back on the car or sell them to recover some of there money or use the tires in the future)

I'll post photos tomorrow, went out to take pictures and it started to get to dark, 

I'm happy for people to come & look and test drive but I ask three things, must have a full UK driving licence, Insurance & of course the money. Without all three I'm still happy for people to go for a drive but I'll be doing the driving. 

90a36531.jpg

fb572f04.jpg

Here's two other photos, the standard interior is still in the car here and not the Black & Yellow Corbeau bucket seats with Luke harnesses.

I did want to clean the car today & take some new photos of the interior and engine bay, plus the pictures of the standard interior and the other sets of Alloys that'll come with car along with other parts I have for it.

I've just noticed the price on here isn't right, the miss's posted it for me & by the looks put the price done wrong. I've got to take some more photos of the inside, engine bay & the exterior with the Dezent Motion alloys in black