lowrider lupo

old skool

ok, so i ahvent updated in a while. i havent had much chance to do much to the car but here we go

well iv managed to bend the arch thanks to driving to low but gping to get them rolled so that will get sorted

IMG_1110.jpg

did a bit of polishing

IMG_1104.jpg

sneeky shot

IMG_1103.jpg

started on some audio as im doing a new boot build, and replacing all speakers and stuff

new tweeters

IMG_1095.jpg

IMG_1096.jpg

and started the door czards almost finish as of today

IMG_1094.jpg

IMG_1105.jpg

IMG_1106.jpg

also had as go at making the hydros go 4 way so i had a look at the wiring

IMG_1100.jpg

not got a clue so im going to phone ray and ask (or if anyone on here can give me some guidence that would be great)

anyway thats all jamie :wave:

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

how you gonna do a boot build lol! you have no boot! :lol:

looking good mate. would like to see the door cards once they are done. looks like youve done a top job of them!

when mines done i will give you a ring and bring the camera out.

• 3 weeks later...

aup everyone, havent realy done mucht o the lupo over the last month due to work and the cold weather. this is PART 1 of the update and hopefuly if things go ok then there will be a update again sunday evening. ok so here is what iv been up to.........

well first of all the car over heatered so i had to buy a new fan which cost £200 from vw. it was quite funny when i went and bought it as the man at vw couldent belive that i was going to pay that, he even said i should go to the scrappers but i wanted the warranty.

IMG_1148.jpg

then the fan in the car packed up, number 1 and 2 went then number four got jammed on on the way home from work. so this time i went to the scrapper and got a new resister pack for £7

IMG_1149.jpg

dident do much for a few weeks then had a massive temptation to take a angle grinder to the car, so i did and i now have the car sitting even lower

IMG_1147.jpg

win!!

IMG_1139.jpg

a bit difficult to tell from this photo

then went to darly dale a few weekends back with some dub mates got a couple a crappy pics but there still pics non the less

IMG_1164.jpg

IMG_1154.jpg

then found time to do a bit more the the doorcards

IMG_1175.jpg

sore some wheels i liked last week at a good price but need refurb

IMG_1173.jpg

going a bit OEM but i like them, going refurb tmoz get them back next week but in new rush

iv been eyeing up a number plate for a while and thought, bollex to it ill buy it

IMG_1167.jpg

got it on the car today to see what it looks like, just waiting for the paperwork to come back this weeks

IMG_1171.jpg

as of tonight she is sat in the garge, washed, polished and waxed and on charge for tmoz

IMG_1174.jpg

well thats it for now until sunday hopefully, hope u like part one sorry nothing has realy happed but feel free to comment