WiiGoCrazy's 01 Lupo Sport - SOLD

WiiGoCrazy

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunno like, wantin to go for a cleaner look, they just stick on so if I don't like it I can just stick them back on lol

TA Technix Coilies wound right down, with the helpers still in

Your car looks nice and clean and shiney, now stop playing with it and go fix my SVAG account

:(

I reckon you should keep the bump strips. They look nice,

Lol, has it been since it was down Ray?

Yes and if it's not fixed by Friday I'm going to cry and then lock yours and Lewis' accounts on here 'til it's fixed.

:yes:

• 2 months later...

Not updated this in a while

BMC has been fitted, nice wee note now :-)

Had its MOT yesterday, passed but it needed the mounts for the exhaust welded, front tyres are getting low so.....

It's fitted with Bridgestone Potenzas @ 165/50 on the 7j's, anyone got a recommendation for good tyres that are not as pricey as the bridgestones?

Bri

• 2 weeks later...

Wee update...

Flat caps for the borbets have arrived but still need painted, so they are not gonna be on for CumbriaVAG.

Hopefully on for the svag show next Sunday.

Also got some spacers to sort the rear out.

Also got a good clay, polish and wax yesterday all ready for the shows.

Cheers for looking

Bri

Edited by WiiGoCrazy

Lovely looking sport you have there... i really like the cupra r front splitter think it really sets it offf....quick question did you have to trim any of it away at the ends to make it fit... typical female here but wasnt sure if the spillter is longer for the car? if so how have you managed to get a neat n tidy finish?? :)

Yeah, the ends are too long and you'll need to ask ministig how he got it so flush :thumbsup:

Haha.

Cut the ends roughly the right length, leaving a bit overhanging to cut down after it Is in place. Tape it up centrally and tweak until you are happy.

Start the screws from the centre working outwards (do both sides the same time, not one side then the other). Then when it is all screwed in cut the ends off to match the bumper.

Haha.

Cut the ends roughly the right length, leaving a bit overhanging to cut down after it Is in place. Tape it up centrally and tweak until you are happy.

Start the screws from the centre working outwards (do both sides the same time, not one side then the other). Then when it is all screwed in cut the ends off to match the bumper.

Yeah, the ends are too long and you'll need to ask ministig how he got it so flush :thumbsup:

Great Thank you guys :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ended up just going for the bridgestones again lol got them for £43 each in the end so pretty chuffed :thumbup:

Got under it last weekend, replaced the top mounts as they were knocking they're ***** off and re-attached the undertray as it was scraping out on the camber of the road... lol

Now need to get the new tyres fitted and get the car booked into CLCM to get the tracking and camber set up, need a new window motor for n/s and new drivers switch for the window, currently got a few interior bits out for a clean up and a paint.

A couple of pics of how it's sitting at the minute

IMG_2287.jpg

IMG_2295.jpg

Thanks for looking :thumbsup:

I really love the simplicity of this car. Standard silver borbets against the black paint works so well. I always feel with sports should keep the 16v badge on the grill IMO...

But still a beautiful car :) some inspiration for when I get a sport

Cheers for the comments

The only reason the 16v badge ain't on the front cos it fell off haha

Car is booked into CLCM on Monday, I'll just have to enjoy comfy 7 seriesness to and from edition :-)