Still breaking a sport!!!

Badryder_666

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do not buy from this guy. He said the bumpers were black and could sort out postage etc. He then sed he didn't have the time to sort out postage so could I do it. So I sorted out the courier for the time that suited him. I then asked him for some pictures etc cos I started to doubt him. The bumpers then turn out to be blue and didn't even remember what parts I requested to be sent by courier. I then asked for a refund as the items were not as described etc, etc. He

then has the cheek to refund me 5 pound less after 5 days of waiting. I asked for the other 5 pounds and got the reply "goon". Do not risk your money guys.

You can all talk as you please!! Thats only one half of it!! If You genuinly want something fone me as i am a busy guy and struggle to keep up!! 07940587895. I can only try change peoples opinions and minds!! Try me!! Get in touch with stevo off club lupo if any one wants a second opinion??!! Ye cheers

You can all talk as you please!! Thats only one half of it!! If You genuinly want something fone me as i am a busy guy and struggle to keep up!! 07940587895. I can only try change peoples opinions and minds!! Try me!! Get in touch with stevo off club lupo if any one wants a second opinion??!! Ye cheers

Good. Try to keep up for your own benefit.

Im not being funny mate, the texts and private messages to me say it all. I dont think you should be breaking a lupo if you cant even string together a sentence, let alone a private sale.

PS - you still owe me 5 pound (PayPal dispute opened)