Fresco Lupo on Schmidts

J-GAINS

I paid and got mine removed properly, fitting pop outs took about 10 minutes afterwards.

Well worth slipping an Autoglass guy a few quid, it's just so much neater afterwards.

very nice mate, any further plans with the stance? personally would have the arches pulled to get rid of some of that poke. Everything else looks spot on, especially like the bodykit, you don't normally see that and you've pulled it off really nicely :)

Yeah I think I might give auto glass a call, started to get a bit messy earlier so i think its probably best!

very nice mate, any further plans with the stance? personally would have the arches pulled to get rid of some of that poke. Everything else looks spot on, especially like the bodykit, you don't normally see that and you've pulled it off really nicely :)

Thanks mate...Yeah I would like to but there already pulled and my local said it would be a big job to make them even wider? so looking for wheels at the minute and interior (: also I need to get my number plate re-smoothed of the front gril :)

• 4 weeks later...

Give auto glass a call and they remove the glass nicely!...or if your planning to do it yourself you need to cut through the seal taking ages! There's a thread on here showing you how... (:

Thanks, online an information... Where is the guide? I haven't find that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

decided to give the engine a bit of a polish up and re-spray the engine cover from the beaten up cracking white to fresco green (: ... here are some pics...

4ef534da.jpg

fee111fd.jpg

42447fbc.jpg

And after a bit of sanding and polishing- (the engine is shiny now but the new cover hides most of it so you cant really see it ! )

40083fec.jpg

ee37f7b4.jpg

1580a4b6.jpg

still got a few bits to get in there :) hope you like!

• 1 month later...