My Baby!

isaachunt

Hello everyone, i'm new here, i'm 16, 17 in January, and i've just bought this for my first car to use on the road...

KGrHqJiYE6ZWtPfm0BOShMyWQ60_3.jpg

32k from new, electric windows, electric sunroof, cd player, full service history, free service & MOT when it's due...not bad!

KGrHqNlsE65gjKfC1BOSh63uQ60_3.jpg

KGrHqFjcE66Bm5UsBOShRRnnw60_3.jpg

KGrHqVh0E69GEjPHrBOShDcPUQ60_3.jpg

KGrHqVjME66MHip4uBOSggpUg60_3.jpg

KGrHqVk8E641kEEuBOShiqnP60_3.jpg

KGrHqYOKjQE7GuWirjBOq21j560_3.jpg

Body is extremely clean, with only one small scratch in the rear bumper, literally mm's long!

KGrHqZiQE7DCc7sy9BOShw4HlQ60_3.jpg

KGrHqYOKjQE7GuWirjBOqwMkRw60_3.jpg

KGrHqIOKosE6ewdwFNEBOqptwhg60_3.jpg

KGrHqRiQE7DUNlNEwBOShnW9hQ60_3.jpg

Nice and clean inside, drives like a dream...what else could you want?!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit of an update today, gave her a quick wash and hoover out (gunna polish it tomorrow);

fox.jpg

Then the stickers started;

DSC00398.jpg

DSC00397.jpg

Then i cleaned the back up a bit; fully de-badged (ignore the 'Got Stance?' sticker...for now ;) ) - Before & After;

DSC00394.jpg

DSC00400.jpg

The recess will be filled soon enough.and the front's going under some changed soon :)

Comments welcome :)

+1 with Silver and I also agree with the smoothing and colour coding but leave the grills and vents black. If you can get a good set of wheels...should set it of better too mate :shades: With the price of used/new wheels goin down the now, nows the time to grab a bargain, there's plenty on CL and other sites e.g Wheel Whores, Ebay, Gumtree etc even if you buy them now and use them further down the line....Would make a good future styling investment :thumbsup:

Edited by SoulSeat

I don't like the stickers and I reckon you should put the VW roundel back on.

:yes:

Was thinking that tbh it'll look better when it's smoothed though I guess

Them arches are massive she'd probably take 17s, get on it ;) if you've got a decent insurance company they might not charge extra for alloys

Sorry for the slow reply, haven't been on here for a while, been busy with the car, and college, and work, so here we go...

the insurance company im thinking of going with charge £4k for alloys...but they're miles cheaper than anywhere else... hmm...

Anyway, few updates...

Sorted that recess in the boot...

379059_2835776219330_1406964051_33241148_245931269_n.jpg

Then got rid of them sidestrips...

384864_2820916567848_1406964051_33236545_867410558_n.jpg

They're almost completely gone now (including the sticky crap left behind!)

The wheeltrims were kerbed to hell, so i ordered a brand new set, and a stickerbombing sheet...

391969_2853758588878_1406964051_33248956_1646835688_n.jpg

Anyone guess what the sheet was for? Well...

378469_2853857271345_1406964051_33248994_1863085262_n.jpg

And sticking with the theme of stickers...before, and after...

DSC00403.jpg

DSC00404.jpg

I'll say it before anyone else does...i realise the stickers won't be to everyones taste, but after all, it's my car, and i want it to stand out from the crowd, without attracting too much attention from the fuzz!

And finally, the finishing touch...before i order some more stuff...

373893_2844375114297_1406964051_33244812_1956690103_n.jpg

Comments welcome

I'm doing my wheels soon so I'm sure I'll get plenty of hate haha ;) Think you could have done with a bit of hairdryer on the internal bits, get it wrapped around a bit cleaner like

I've got a set of these

http://martincull.create.net/ourshop/prod_1176891-the-StickerBomb.html

and one of these haha

http://www.amazon.co.uk/1000-Stickers-Things-That-Go/dp/1848792476/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1323192534&sr=8-1

When I've finished sanding & cleaning the wheels (been a bit distracted by golf seats lol) I'm just gonna cover them - hairdyer it up on the fiddly bits where the spokes join the centre/rim - then lacquer the bejesus out of them. Then when I get bored of them or they get too tatty, whichever happens first, I'll hopefully have saved up some dorrar to get 'em blasted & powder coated

Sticker bombing is totally gay and uses zero imagination, so does just whacking stickers all over your car that are scene as hell.

And you were doing so well ..................................

100%agree with scottycouple of window stickers, yea fair play but when you start sticking random scene stickers to a standard car you totally ruin it, aye you may be making your car "stand out", but not in a good waytheres loads of ways of making it stand out without covering it in gash played out stickers just be a bit more creative , if you must get stickers, again come up with something originalwhich m presuming you want to be when purchasing a fox in the first place.

Agreed on the 'scene' stickers but I think sticker bombing's cool if done well, different strokes for different folks I guess

If done well ? Youre putting stickers on a surface in a random way, can you really do it badly.

90% of the time they are taken from a sticker book anyway. Tbh you might as well stick a puppy on the back seat and stock up on sweets, thats how noncey I regard it

Yes you've made your feelings on the subject quite clear. I've said it before & I'll say it again, if you're not dividing opinion you're doing it wrong ;)