Truth about yellow lense tinting?!

ElZ 16v

I have read through various bits of imformation about lamin-x an other Sorts of ways of tinting/wrapping the lenses..

I have a black mk1 arosa and want the front lights tinting/wrapping yellow .. Is it legal or am i likely to be pulled and does it reduce the amount of light from the headlight? As it doesnt produce a great ray of light as it is any info would be great.. Cheers

I was watching a movie the other day a black long american car with a low roof had the excact same ones i fail to remember the car make/model though haha .

If it was as aerodynamic as a brick I'd hazard a guess at a Buick GNX as its standard wheels were similar.

do what i done and get the plastic light protector covers then cover them in lamin x to you can just take the cover off if you want to drive more at night etc.

not the best mod for winter though

Yea a big square american muscle type thing.. And i dunno weather to do the lights if its gunna make them worse as there already fairly poo unless mainbeam is on.. And never seen Mk1 arosa light covers.. Struggling to think of anymore ideas of mods hmmm