2004 Lupo Sport PROJECT £900

sellick

Up for sale is my Lupo sport project because I have far too many projects, and just don't have the time to finish it! Everything is there to complete it. The engine is in position on the mounts but not fully wired up. I have attached the driveshafts and gear linkage but you will need to fit the exhaust manifold/intake/throttle body/fuel rail etc. and all wiring (all there in the engine bay, just needs connecting). It is a 1.4 16v Lupo Sport with 91000 miles. The car is still MOT'd but not sure how long. It has electric windows but the drivers side has come off runner, easy fix. The door check straps also creak when opening the doors but this is a very common problem and an easy fix can be found on the forum! Everything else is in good working order; brakes and handbrake, power steering etc. etc.

Modifications include a wide-arch body kit (this seems to look more extreme in photo's than it does in real life), debadged grill with welded up bonnet, tinted windows, side exit exhaust, depo indicators, stripped out rear, corbeau bucket seats with momo harnesses, and a full respray in black with a purple tint - someone spent some serious money on this car at some stage!

2002.jpg

2012.jpg

2003.jpg

2005.jpg

2006.jpg

Please note: the coilovers and alloy wheels have been removed and sold, it is currently on standard suspension and steel wheels. The body kit needs some work in places, it has cracked at the rear arch, and started coming away on one of the front wings, so has been bonded back on.

This could be an easy project for someone, and being a 2004 car I believe it is good value. The buckets/subframes/harnesses are worth a bit on their own, engine would be worth £300, and like I said everything is there to finish it off, I just don't have time to turn it into the 'show car' it was planned to be.

This is a project, and I am very much open to offers for a quick sale because I need the storage space!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...