Lupo wiper blade size?

lupo_jack

Drivers is 21 passenger is 19
Thanks mate

measure them with tape measure mate, I know front ones are two different sizes and rear is 11", if you measure them then you know they will be right. :yes: :yes:
Well i have thought of that but do you measue the whole length or just the rubber lol :/ maybe a stupid question but kinda makes sense

Go to Halfords and buy a set designed for your car, the booklet and\or boxes will tell you which car they are for; or order an oem set from LupoBoz.

Sure my Arosa was 19/19, but I put GTI arms on with 21/19.

Go to Halfords and buy a set designed for your car, the booklet and\or boxes will tell you which car they are for; or order an oem set from LupoBoz.

Sure my Arosa was 19/19, but I put GTI arms on with 21/19.

My car has two sets of 20" on at the moment and there ok. i guess correct fitment would clear more mind.

• 1 year later...

The correct length of both blades listed on ETKA is 475mm (19") The offside has a spoiler and the nearside blade is curved to allow for the curve of the screen. I have just upgraded my blades to Genuine VW aeroset upgrades for a 6n chassis polo. The VAG number is 6N0998002 and retail at £26+vat.

The previous owner had fitted the Valeo aero conversion set but these looked of poor quality. They also missed a large patch on the offside direct in my eyeline which was the result of a worn wiper arm.

• 5 years later...

I have just checked on ETKA, and have found 530mm (20.86") for the drivers side, and 475mm (18.7") for the passenger side, and ALSO 475mm is listed for the drivers side (GTI). Perhaps the GTI has equal length wipers? Maybe red5racing above looked them up using a GTI chassis number.

The 18.7" is presumably why some parts catalogue suggest 18" and others 19" for the passenger wiper.

There is a part number for a 550mm cut to length refill pack containing 2 rubbers: 895955429A. These are priced at about half the price of the passenger wiper blade (6 euro, very old ETKA). Refills on ebay are a bit steep at £18, but they do seem to have the correct end moulding that is not present on the Chinese 99p refills on ebay. Would be good to get a cheap source of refills with correct end mouldings.