RED LUPO GTI

GTIWOLF

Hi all im selling 2 of my lupo gti's this is for my red one,its a 2001 51 plate.It has a sunroof and is 6 speed but 3rd is not really there,It has 12 month MOT,has all the normal gti bits on it elec windows,elec sunroof,zenon light,pop out rear windows,The car is on the insurance list as it was damage on the n/s wing,door,sill and it still has that damage now so you can see it for yourself,its so light.I have another red wing that will go with the car that is mint and the same colour.The car Drives really nice and the engine is sweet and strong. The price is £1500 no offer as its worth more in bits 07956568657 The car has standard wheels back on it now

IMG_4545.jpg

IMG_4549.jpg

IMG_4548.jpg

Edited by Silver!

dont know mate because this is how i got it,looks like the bump was changed at some point but there is no damage behind it or under the bonnet the only damage to the car is just panels on the out side to the wing,door and sill and i have a replacement wing for it,even the bonnet is the has not be changed and there is nop damage to that.

based in herts near watford mate and i think its done about 140k but you wouldnt think so as its faster then a black 70k i also have for sale

• 3 weeks later...

i can take some but i have been using the car for ages now and the damage is not that bad,do you have an email i can send the pics to?

Any takers for this at £1500 or am i going to have to break it? Really Really dont want to as not many left.Come take it for a spin your luv it

Yep its still here and i need the space so looks like its going to go on ebay and then if nothing ill have to break it,Anyone what to give it a home and take care of it?

I really can't believe you've still got this.

This tbh, what a bargain. Wonder what I could get for mine hmmm...

• 3 weeks later...