Steffan RS staggered fitment

BaileyVW

14" Steffan RS's for sale - these are fake splits however you can fit them with bolts, if they don't sell i'll be aquiring some nice black spiked lanza vita bolts.

front wheels are 14x8j et 15 with nankang as1 165/55/14 tyres.

rears wheels are 14x9j et 20 with falken 912 195/45/14.

both sets of tyres are pretty much brand new with around 500 miles driven on them ( barely worn in ) so mint tread left. They will be getting the dishes repolished by me ASAP as they are a little dull and i want them to be blinding. Some people will have seen these on a friends car this year and can vouch for the quality of them. they will be even better when they leave my hands. Even the centre caps will be taken back and polished. two centre caps are missing i'm going to try and source a new ones this week.

1f1c3337.jpg

3cb14b17.jpg

ee1fcf87.jpg

Quite hard to come across these wheels in this offset, they are perfect et for lupos/polos and most other vag cars.

Price is £800 ONO.

located in Newcastle.

cheers for the comments! Marshey theirs a company in japan which makes good long lasting high quality stickers for most brands, could get some steffan ones made up and put onto any other centre gap that fits if your really desperate :) if you want more info ill drop you a link to em.

• 2 weeks later...