Black Lupo SDI on Porsche Teledials

littlegray

Below are some pics of the lupo - the good ones and also where there is a scuff on one of the rear arches, front bumper and key mark down the side. They've all been on there in the 18 months I've owned it - never planned on going concourse with it so it didnt bother me...i just needed bad ass fuel economy for my 60 mile a day round trip - i get 370 - 400 miles out of a tank for like £40.

Bought it (off this board) with 108,500 on it and it's on 134,400 ish and it's never missed a bit. Serviced by my mate with his own garage and everything that ever needed to be sorted mechanically was. Taxed til april next year - mot til like mid may.

Teledials have like 1500 miles on them tyres and also i have the original rims with two new front tyres on 'em too.

It aint no show stopper - but it's a damn cool, cheap to run little work horse. I dont really want to get rid but i've just started working for meself so cant really roll up to clients places in a loops.

lupo1.jpg

lupo2.jpg

lupo3.jpg

lupo4.jpg

lupo5.jpg

lupo6.jpg

lupo7.jpg

lupo8.jpg

lupo9.jpg

Looking for £1400 on the nose - Based in Great Barr, North Birmingham - Graeme 07982 260280