54 Plate Lupo Gti Anthracite Grey with Leather

Burnsy

Make: Volkswagen

Model: Lupo Gti

MOT: November 2012

TAX: July 2012

Engine size: 1600

Fuel type: Petrol

Selling my Lupo Gti due to needing a bigger car (so the wife says)

Anyway the Lupo is finished in the beautiful Anthracite Grey and is in pretty much A1 condition. The interior is beautiful as are the original heated leather seats.

The car has not been messed with too much and the only modifications are minimal and actually improve the car:

Bilstein B12 Suspension Kit; Aero wipers; rear wiper upgrade Lupo Gti sill plates and Cambridge Edition Rear Lights; Carpets and Rubber Mats for winter months

It has a full service history with a folder full of receipts this car has been well looked after by its owners and no expense has been spared. The car is currently on 83K with the last Service carried out in March and this was a major service including Timing belt tensioners and pump. Just been mot'd and has tax till July next year.

I have loved every minute of owning this car but the pressure from the wife to buy something bigger means that it has to go.

Any questions about the car feel free to contact me. The car was previously owned by members of this site hufcforpromotion and rs2quattro.

The only faults with the car are a bit of paint has flaked away around the rear number plate recess and some bubbling around boot handle (common fault), the towing eye cover was stolen, but i have a new one to fit just needs painting.

I am looking for £5000 for the car and i think this is fair for a car in this colour and condition with the rare addition of leather. Private plate not included car located in Glasgow

1be57ffd.jpg

5443c8f0.jpg

33dacd63.jpg

e146a849.jpg

1d1e1c87.jpg

9b662eb3.jpg

2cf16780.jpg

889a04aa.jpg

ef40d555.jpg

8b0e1ef7.jpg

nice motor. . . cant afford it but someone will love it ! glws

• 4 weeks later...