New hub - £300?!?!

polariskid

After giving my Sport a bit of knock I've had to buy a new hub for it from VW :( They want £300 for it. Is it just me or is that stupid even for a Genuine VW part?

Luckily I managed to get it for £100 cus the regional sales manager for Parts and Servicing drinks down my local :D

Anyone else had to get one?

Well it sounds like I've been done then... That hub wasn't the right one anyway so I think something else is being sorted. Ah well, it'll be ready by tomorrow. Hopefully the right one is a bit cheaper :/

you live sooo close to me. one of my mates does all my work to my lupo and hes real cheap! he Lives in shepton. Let me know if you want more info.

Thanks Chris but it's the part I need cheap. Labour I can do myself ;)

Edited by polariskid

I don't know much about hubs. But all I know is that the whole thing and everything in it is smash to funk. So I don't know if that's why it's so expensive, but my bloke always get everything cheaper than I can so I dunno....

I'd reciprocate but I'm probably going to start banging the chick from my local coffee shop, I don't really want to but it's winter and it's cold outside so gotta fill the time in somewhere.