Lupo GTi - D8OPE

Benjeee19

Hi my names Ben and ive just got myself a 2002 lupo GTI in reflex silver and i absolutely love it http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/smile.png coming from a mk5 golf tdi its so much fun to drive and surprises quite a few bigger cars http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/tongueout.gif

Anyway here it is not managed to get any pictures of it yet only got these from when it was advertised

93a3daa8.jpg

db31b555.jpg

72fe5486.jpg

P

b15a70b8.jpg

1207f117.jpg

Also gave the bay a bit of a clean when i got it home and added an r8 oil cap http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/smile.png

734f4efe.jpg

So far here's what its had done to it:

KW variant 1 inox coilovers

Pressed Plates

Audi r8 Oil Cap

De Badged/Wipered

Polo 6r Aerial

Colour Coded Sharan Rear Badge

VW Ipod Cable

EBC drilled and grooved discs

Thanks for looking http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/smile.png

Edited by Benjeee19

Nice car mate. Any plans for future?

Cheers mate :) lots of plans for the car as soon as I've got the funds really so hopefully things should start coming together of the winter months :thumbsup:

Nice car. I used to see this around where I live. Where are you from?

I picked the car up from Herefordshire last week but I'm from Derby, over the moon with the car its immaculate :)

Lovely car mate, really nice. Love GTi's

Thank you :mrgreen: hopefully some big changes coming soon :thumbsup:

Lovely car! Do love a gti on bathursts :wub:

Cheers mate, think I'm going to run the bathursts for the nasty winter months then maybe treat it to some compomotive th mono's when the show season comes around :)

Not really much of an update bought some genuine VW plates the other day looks so much cleaner with them on and fitted some SMD led plate bulbs aswell :)

4d55ccec.jpg

d75f5d37.jpg

also got a new toy to make it snow :mrgreen:

8329bb7b.jpg

4db7dc09.jpg

f11367dc.jpg

Will hopefully be changing the drivers side check strap this week and fitting the de locked barrel :)

Cheers

Been busy getting a few things sorted on the loop :)

New inner dial cover as the old one was cracked in half somehow :thumbdown:

0825ab05.jpg

Fitted my de-locked barrel makes it look a bit cleaner

83084fe0.jpg

Got myself a snazzy toy :mrgreen:

4a89e760.jpg

And went out for a shoot the other night with my mate and they came out good :)

IMG_7774.jpg

IMG_7771.jpg

IMG_7777.jpg

IMG_7795.jpg

IMG_7778.jpg

Ben

Lush

Thank You :thumbsup:

Love this man :D Wish I had a wee GeeTeeEye!

You should get one mate their awesome little cars :shades:

lovely except the vw sunstrip bit looks nasty.

Thank you :) , it hasn't got a sun strip its just a genuine Performance VW sticker :mrgreen:

hahah smart tints at pride park are crap looking good ben

Cheers Jamie saw yours the other day its looking good :thumbsup: when are you having air fitted?

How did you removed the cover? thanks

To remove the dials cover there's one screw under the inside of the cover once that's out then simply pull the outer cover towards you, then to remove the inner piece there's just another three screws :)

Cheers mate :thumbsup: the bathursts will be staying on until the bad weather has passed then ill treat it to some new ones :shades:

If you were wanting some immaculate ATS CUPS (No marks whatsoever) , 4 tyres (All have good tread) ........... I would do a straight swap! :) Will get pictures up if you did want, Lemme know mate!

• Like 1

Thank you for the offer mate but think I'm going to keep the bathursts for winter use :)

Right had bit of a problem with the loop the passenger door wont open from inside or out so currently trying to sort that :thumbdown:

Also I'm going to change the coolant and bottle this weekend and give the bay a good clean up :mrgreen:

Cheers

Ben