Lupo GTi - D8OPE

Benjeee19

Just read through this build thread and the time and effort gone into this car is amazing.

It is the perfect Lupo GTI.

I looked around it at E38 and thought you would be going home with a trophy.

Mine is the Grey one with Aqua interior and 1552's and it needs some more little touches before its anywhere near this.

Om nom nom nom nom :D

Haha glad you like Alex :D

Oh my days :wub:

:coffee:

Picking them up this weekend Ryan cant wait :)

Just read through this build thread and the time and effort gone into this car is amazing.

It is the perfect Lupo GTI.

I looked around it at E38 and thought you would be going home with a trophy.

Mine is the Grey one with Aqua interior and 1552's and it needs some more little touches before its anywhere near this.

Thanks matey mean a lot that you like it :) i spoke to the judges at edition and mine came 5th so thought id better step my gamr up for 2013 ;) i had a good look around yours dude looks awesome :)!

looking nice keep it up :thumbsup:

Thanks matey more to follow :)

Haha glad you like Alex :D

Picking them up this weekend Ryan cant wait :)

Thanks matey mean a lot that you like it :) i spoke to the judges at edition and mine came 5th so thought id better step my gamr up for 2013 ;) i had a good look around yours dude looks awesome :)!

Thanks matey more to follow :)

Thats it, you have to keep things moving.

I only finished putting mine together on the morning of the show as i didn't have an interior ready until 10pm friday :)

It hasn't moved since driving it back from the show as the rear wheels have too much poke to run it low so i need to play with a few things when work slows down a bit.

Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

I only finished putting mine together on the morning of the show as i didn't have an interior ready until 10pm friday :)

It hasn't moved since driving it back from the show as the rear wheels have too much poke to run it low so i need to play with a few things when work slows down a bit.

I love the poke on the back. It's spot on. Does it catch the arch or is it the bumper clip just inside the arch?

Sorry for the thread hijack. :lol:

Wicked colour Ben ;) now pull your finger out and get them on the car!

Haha they only got painted the day i posted mate ;) Matts just finishing off painting some other trick parts :):P

Cheers man you too :) are you inside UD13 with it dude?

Definitely looking forward to seeing this at UD !! Beauty of a car

Thanks matey :)

Haha they only got painted the day i posted mate ;) Matts just finishing off painting some other trick parts :):P

Cheers man you too :) are you inside UD13 with it dude?

Thanks matey :)

We should be inside with a few other cars we are painting for the show.

8 weeks and 3 colour changes (plus othe mods) to do along with other work and fitting an air install to my Lupo on the weekends.

No pressure then :mrgreen: