Lupo GTi - D8OPE

Benjeee19

Car is absolutely stunning!!! One of the best by far!

Keep it up!

Wow thank you very much mate :D hope to meet a few people at Edition this year so if you see me next to my car come and say hi :)

Ben

Edited by Benjeee19

IMAG0033.jpg

Thought I'd post this old picture of your car.

I think its fair to say it's come on quite a way in a year! Car looks amazing Ben, keep it up! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the picture mate cant believe how different is it now doesnt even look like my car :)

Strong work dude

Cheers dude looking forward to having a catch up at Edition :)

your lupo is stunning! :wub:

Thank you very much glad you like it :)

Ben

Not being offensive but it's a Lupo, they never get overly notied unless you have gone completely balls out really.

If you want a Lupo thing, organise one. (do it at the same time as club polo at Billing, we can have a riot).

Looked mega at the weekend Ben. There were some incredible lupo's at Edition. Harry's white one and that grey one on fifteen52's were both outstanding with complete colour changes and neither have been seen before, and Matt got a well deserved win with his 20v. All 3 of those have had massive changes, 2 colour changes and one engine conversion.

so... you should change the colour of yours and put a 20v in it haha :thumbup:

You know my opinion on it ;)

I was really happy to see people taking pictures and looking round it just bugged me that after all the hard work thats gone into it the only thing the judge said to me was about some dirt he had found in the boot shut lol :P i am really proud of it and i love how far its come :)

I have to say it was great to meet you mate and your car looked stunning after all your hard work!

Keep it up.

Joe

Was great to meet you too mate and have a chat your car looked stunning :) hopefully see you at a few more shows dude

Ben

Car looked top mate, don't worry about what people think. Just do it for yourself!

Edition went totally wrong for me! Even ruined my bonnet on the day...

Cheeers dude i know what you mean :) ohh thats not good what happened to it mate?

Ben

Had a top weekend at Edition shame the lupo didnt go down very well :( it anybody got any snaps please post them up :)

Ben

i know the feeling mate but just having people look round and taking photos is what its all about really having others appreciate our hard work on the cars we build

never got a chance to speak to the judges when they did my car but like most people im sure they missed out on little details i had done

Cheeers dude i know what you mean :) ohh thats not good what happened to it mate?

Ben

If your in it to win, you just get diss-appointed! And I had my wiper up while cleaning, opened bonnet and chipped paint. Good job getting re-sprayed soon!!!