Lupo GTi - D8OPE

Benjeee19

Dude can I buy the air off you when your finished with that too :D kw's turned up today but haven't even had a chance to open the box :( how much more comfortable is the air ride??

i love your car :)

Thanks very much mate means a lot :D

Seconded. It just keeps getting more awesome.

Haha cheers dude MJ is doing the interior this Saturday and my show air install is being done so should be a few big updates soon ;)

It looked amazing at All Dubs, defiantly deserved to win best Lupo. :thumbup:

Cheers mark yours was looking super clean aswell dude :) shame about the stone attacking your windscreen :(

Nice one mate!!

Cheers bro :D how was the lincs Evo show?

Well done dude! Well deserved!

Thank you very much :)

Congrats on the win man, you really deserved it. I should know, I was judge :) haha!

Haha wicked thankyou very much dude was shocked when they called my car out because I thought James' yellow Arosa had won the Lupo/Arosa category :)

Ben

Haha wicked thankyou very much dude was shocked when they called my car out because I thought James' yellow Arosa had won the Lupo/Arosa category :)

Ben

Yeah we had a hard time choosing, there was literally an even split on votes of who should win, because you both deserved it. That's why James ended up with best skoda/seat, his car is just incredible, as is yours!

Yeah we had a hard time choosing, there was literally an even split on votes of who should win, because you both deserved it. That's why James ended up with best skoda/seat, his car is just incredible, as is yours!

Thanks very much mate it's nice to see all the hard work is getting noticed :)

Ben

Lincs Evo was wicked ben... great day out! come over one night this week dude.

Looks good on the pictures bro :) I'll give you a text :D

You lot at dubfiction with your air ride! :)

Well done mate, looked very clean!

Haha i happen to know the same company did the air on yours too ;)

Thanks a lot dude yours was looking super clean aswell :)

Ben

Good effort on the award mate! When you had the KW's how much more room was there to go lower? Were the adjusters in on the back?

Thanks Huw :) the fronts could have gone loads lower it was only my arches that stopped me and the rears needed the adjusters out to go lower dude