Ultimate dubs 11th March 2012

vpolo

308300_269136559777230_269132949777591_972314_1232688461_n.jpg

Ultimate Dubs is the UK's largest Indoor VAG enthusiast's event, which each year brings together the Ultimate VW, Audi, Seat & Skoda Show Cars from all over Europe, all under one roof at the Telford International Centre, UK (Nr. Birmingham) on Sunday 11th March 2012. The show is supported by Local, National and European advertising to bring together the best show cars, clubs and associated companies for the enthusiast to enjoy. With thousands of visitors from across the UK, Europe and beyond.

The website is up and running.

www.ultimate-dubs.co.uk

We now have a Facebook page so if you want to follow the latest updates for the show check it out.

http://www.facebook.com/ultimatespuds

also email info@dubshows.co.uk

cheers matt

Edited by vpolo

took him long enough to build the website :P

see everyone in March :)

what hotel is most people staying in ??

Think all the club lupo lot usually stay in the holiday inn and stay in the bar all night drinking it dry :P

massive lie!!!!! this is what i was expecting but was disappointed :( everyone just went bed!

I was a disappointment especially after the previous year. Though I hadnt slept for two days trying to rebuild my car lol! This year I will be fresher and up for beer related mayhem :D

Well usually! This is my plan this time!

I feel sorry for Rob

I was a disappointment especially after the previous year. Though I hadnt slept for two days trying to rebuild my car lol! This year I will be fresher and up for beer related mayhem :D

\o/