What can be achieved!

Lupo-Joe

So here is a link to detailing world forum, it's a great website. The post was from Paul Dalton at miracle detail. If you haven't seen his work it's first class, possibly the best you'll see out there. Here's one of his prized detail; the £6000 Ultimate wet sand detail. Have a look through, and if you get time YouTube him. This guy does some amazing work.

Here's the link:

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=238898

Joe

I don't agree with that but I certainly don't think any car is worth putting a 6k price tag on a detail. Just goes beyond common sense. If you've got a really expensive car then you wouldn't let it get in such a state anyway, not if you loved it, and if you didnt love it you wouldn't pay someone 6 grand to clean it up for you! It's impressive what can be done, don't get me wrong, the before and after is incredible, but really who, in a clear frame of mind, would pay for that?

He only charges that sort of money because his customers are stupid enough to pay that.

Yes his work is good but look at the likes of Polished Bliss, Migliore, Elite Car Care, they are more than up to the same standards.

Paul Dalton's detailing business is aimed at the supercar market I imagine with prices like that.