Revenge tap causes high speed crash

sam bignell

I see you have bought yourself another Gti Sam. You'll have to post up some pictures..no doubt its a minter :)

I'll have to drop you a pm Nick as I miss my car and despite this one I've bought I'd still have it back!

Would be good to see it again.

Unfortunately my R32 was a cat b write off after someone did something very similar to the pistonheads article above! Couldn't drive for a couple of months because of my inquiries so when i got back in a car I wanted to get into something I know very well and feel comfortable, hence the Lupo Gti :)

Bought the R32 from Hereford actually, about 5 mins away from Hereford VW (small world)

I'll post some pictures this weekend hopefully but I'm not sure how long I'll keep it as my injuries claim has just come through so I have the itch for something special again (can't get the Lotus S2 Exige out of my head). Anyways the Lupo is black with only 24,300 miles and the same year as my old one.

In due course I'll see if you want to meet somewhere for a photo, I'd like to see my car again :tongueout:

Sam

Blimey, sound like quite an accident. Hope your OK now! Must have been horrible not driving for a couple of months...don't know about you but I love driving! :lol:.

I've always been fond of the R32, both MK4 and 5. Love that V6 noise :) Would love to have one next, but they are sooo expensive! Haha.

I love the Exige. My dad used to have an Elise S1 in yellow (best colour :) ) and that was pretty fast...can't imagine the speed of an exige!

Had a feeling it would be low mileage. :thumbsup:

Yeh that would be cool! You wouldn't want to see it at the moment, in the state it's in with this weather. Got this week off though, so hopefully it'll stop raining and i'll have chance to wash it :lol:

Just noticed it's weird seeing the same car in both of our signatures!

14042011516.jpg

The front is completely missing, the guy tapped my driver’s side rear quarter panel (if you can see the small dent) and well the rest I don't remember apart from what I read in the police report. Only downside was the accident wasn't witnessed so he couldn't get done for dangerous driving :( but he admitted liability

Anyhow, in a couple of week’s time I'll drop you an email to see where a half way point is (just a bit busy over the next few weekends with moving).

Sam