All Black BBS RM's

Dom's dub GTI

I have for sale a set of All Black BBS RM's

4x100

They are 7" Fronts & 8" Rears with two federal tyres (fronts) & two nankang tyres (rears) all with thousands of miles left

With Gold Bolts and Gold & Black BBS Badges

These are NOT perfect but would make perfect winter wheeks OR a good project for the long winter nights...

I only have the one photo at the moment on my laptop but if you are SERIOUS about buying these then please twxt or ring me on 07730258875 and i can send you photos via text

Pic of them on my GTi

302579_10150389911026259_512851258_10549464_1244827783_n.jpg

More Pohots on my phone

£580 collected from the Leicester area

Dom

I did I'm back now lol yes I've seen it and I think he's ruined it but heyho each to tree own lol

Please stop with the offers the price is £580 CASH ONLY on collection I won't post as I have had trouble in the past. If I dont sell these I will strip them myself over winter. Thanks!

Haha! Really?? It is kinda extreme but that's the kinda crew that he rolls with now, go hard or go home sorta thing, they're all like that, as low as possible no matter what, looks cool enough but too extreme for me, I don't have the spare time to have it off the road and up in the air welding my subframe up or the cash to buy new tyres every few thousand miles!