need more lows

jazzblueloop:)

yes everyone has the problem with the rears...

you either need the FK shorted springs... or go to that place i linked... its 45 quid .. and they will re use ure spings but make them shorter... and still fit all the adjusters and all that!

haha thanks piers ;)

and Piers... its ' Douggie ' :)

PMSL!

Get it right! its Peirs... Rich says so! and he knows everything!

Edited by Piers

shocks from a vauxhall corsa b will cost about £20 and are alot shorter then either chop a coil or two off the spring or get them compressed is what i done when i ran static... worked a treat.

couldnt you not use corsa springs aswell aswell if the shocks are short then lowering springs must b eshorter aswell, ther aint too much difference in weight between a corsa and a lupo so spring rates wont differ too much id presume

me and my bro are in the process of getting some custom ones made, will be shorter and a lot harder so we can run low without much travel = no rubbing!!! happy days. also looking into shorter shocks.

if they are any good we will possibly be ordering a batch and possibly selling them on here.

Edited by north wales loop

i've found a problem with going lower on the front because of the driveshalft clearance although its not knocked yet, has anyone had a problem with that? and ive got corsa coilover dampers lying around but they were so cheep is it worth using them???

Cheers