where to buy plastic flared arches also SHOW cage.

ChristopherReeve

JDM arches try the for sale section on retro rides forum , there is a bloke selling sets on there with good feedback from everyone.

Show cages mmmmmmmmmmmmm, how about i wrap some toilet rolls in tin foil and put the in your car, to add to the danger lets fill them with HIV ridden needles so when you crash you will get needles flying about everywhere.

Show cages are dangerous in a decent impact.

JDM arches try the for sale section on retro rides forum , there is a bloke selling sets on there with good feedback from everyone.

Good tip, he's about 15 miles down the road from me hmmm....checked out his facebook an all he's got a sweeeet mk1 polo

63401_124857447576954_100001580998199_154186_1081443_n.jpg

Show cages mmmmmmmmmmmmm, how about i wrap some toilet rolls in tin foil and put the in your car, to add to the danger lets fill them with HIV ridden needles so when you crash you will get needles flying about everywhere.

Show cages are dangerous in a decent impact.

Like to see your looking out for everyone's safety.

has anyone actually fitted plastic arches on a lupo!?

yes yes i know the stigma show cages get but i just want one. yes i have seen what they do in accidents and the damage they cause. Either way i dont mean to lower the tone or anything but we're all going to die ect. Its my own personal opinion so can we stick to the question and not about health and safety. so does anyone know where to but a show cage?

Christopher, christopher, christopher, reality and your name sakes plight could easily intertwine.

christopher-reeve_1005865c.jpg

Show cages are the biggest waste of time ever.

Why spend money and time fitting something that will just add wieght to the car and be dangerous in an accident?

Proper roll cages arent just used for saftey, they can also add huge amounts of chassis rigidity.

Show cages are the biggest waste of time ever.

Why spend money and time fitting something that will just add wieght to the car and be dangerous in an accident?

Proper roll cages arent just used for saftey, they can also add huge amounts of chassis rigidity.

+1

A friend of mine is an engineer who is custom building something that is halfway between a roll cage and a space frame chassis, yes it'll look cool but it serves a much more important purpose.

Doesnt anyone know how to answer a question. i want to know where to get one from not a opinion.

So after everyone saying that they're a waste of time, you still want one?

It's hard to buy show cages off the self as nobody buys them, most people arnt that stupid.

make one if you want one that bad, seeing as it serves no real purpose you wouldn't have to worry about structure, angles rigidity etc. You could use loo roll tubing :yes: