Audi TT 225 Coupe - Now re-mapped to 280bhp and taxed

terry mardi

Does anyone fancy swapping/ px'ing their Lupo GTi with my 2000 (X reg) Audi tt coupe?

It's in Black, has around 11 months mot and a months tax, has Grey heated leather seats, xenons, crusie control, air con, climate control etc, 18" newer style RS4 alloys, lowered (not silly low) and has a facelift 3 bar grille fitted to the front.

It has 116k on it with a fair bit of history and looks and drives great!

The car has recently had a new dashpod and clocks fitted by Audi main dealers (a couple of weeks ago) as the dials started to play up, everything works as it should now but the rev counter still doesn't and because of this the oil warning light keeps flashing (so I've been told).

I've done about 2.500 miles on the car since it's been flashing and the cars fine, i've also had the cars oil pressure tested and thats also fine so it seems like its an electrical problem, but I can't afford to be off the road for too long whilst it's getting diagnosed, repaired etc but I'm sure some of you guys who are better at understanding cars than I am won't have a problem sorting it.

The car starts and drives really well, doesn't over heat in traffic and isn't too bad on fuel.

I use it on the motorway to London and back regularly and I've had no probs with it.

I'm after a swap or a deal with a Lupo Gti if possible. Any questions, please ask :)

IMAG0295.jpg

Edited by terry mardi

Its a shame its quite high mileage, I have my GTI up for sale at the mo with plan to buy a 225 TT!

It's actually low milage for the year mate with plenty of service history and runs perfectly. I've seen your ad mate, and I'd be happy to give you a bit of cash your way if you're interested.

Edited by terry mardi

• 3 weeks later...

I'm after a swap folks, but just for the sake of posting a price I'll say around £4000.

Now, obviously if you have a car that you value at less money than mine but I like it - I'll do you a straight swap, If you value yours more than mine then we'll negotiate, ORRRRR.... If you wish to make me a cash offer - offer away! ;)

Edited by terry mardi

• 2 weeks later...