I want a bigggg fuel tank

ChristopherReeve

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to be fair he isnt moannig about the cost or mpg jus that he covers alot of miles n would like a bigger capacity tank so that he doesnt have to fill up all the time!

Thank you! yeah im not moaning about the cost of fuel i have no problem with that, just wondered if you can put a bigger fueltank on from a golf or something vw. also Treblet yeah i like to drive kinda quick but i never break the speedlimit or speed in a manner to cause death ect. I stick to the speed limit i just like driving. yes it may be pointless but hey at least im not getting pissed up on the street with my friends. plus when i park up i dont turn my car off i just let it idle which uses a bit of fuel when im parked up for a while.

Cruise around pointlessly and you'll burn fuel!

Any option on increasing your fuel capacity will inevitably incur large initial costs and then cost you further more due to the reduced MPG caused by lugging more fuel around with you!

No brainer to me, stop playing at chav!

I dont mind using fuel, i'm more than happy to burn the fuel away..i dont care about reduced mpg, think i'm going down the alloy tank now in the boot with a 11 gallon fuel tank or something very similar. once again, thanks for nothing clublupo, Shining through once again....

To be fair, i know where he's coming from.

My daily commute is 140 miles. This equates to filling the tank every other day, which is pretty annoying! The amount of fuel left in the tank is always on your mind when doing this sort of mileage, with the journey planned around filling up!

I also enjoy driving round at night with mates, although we're normally all in different cars and have now limited it to just one night a week due to costs getting silly!

Er....I don't really watch animation films, an old friend of mine, slightly older than me, male, has seen pretty much every Disney film and loves them all and everyone thinks he's pretty weird just for that reason, kinda put me off watching em, plus the fact I hate fish. Bloody hate em.