I want a bigggg fuel tank

ChristopherReeve

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rip out your back seats and stick a big alloy tank in the back, and do a custom filler thru your rear quarter glass/Perspex. Seen a track spec saxo like it and it was amazing, almost like a work of art!

Bicks, in the words of a soldier from the vietnam war, 'You weren't there man!!', well if its gotta stay standard looking then I wouldn't have thought so. Research it though buddy.

fuel tank size is a drag on occasions, a mate of mine can make tanks, but would need precise drawings, he can work in ally but i would imagine the labour cost would make you think again ! I would expect it to be £300 plus. . .ouch

How bigs your commutte :surprised:

Mines 60 a day & I get a week out of filling, maybe you need to look at that lead foot pressing down on the accellerator pedal :whistle:

im fed up with filling my car up every other day. has anyone expended their fuel tank got a bigger one ect?

Try filling up a 90 litre tank every other day, like I used to with my old daily hack. You won't be so fed up with the Lupo after that.

All I Do Is Drive Everynight, I Do Like Upto 150 Miles A Evening? Yeah I Agree The Led Food Doesn't Help. Yeah I Use to Have A Lupo SDI But They Arent That Quick Lol!

what is this commutting to/from work or just cruising about ?

I got 220 miles from my sport other day on a full tank, oops ;)

Drive more economically?

Or buy one of these, I did! Best £1.50 ive ever spent........

387249_10150352665839562_635579561_8299321_178274438_n.jpg

315080_10150352670584562_635579561_8299328_1224553005_n.jpg

Edited by JamesTdi

I wish i had a 90 liter fuel tank! that would atleast keep me going a week or so lmao!

I dont really want to go down gas conversion, im happy with superunleaded ha,

Its just driving around, i dont really want to use the stereotype "cruising" but yeah i suppose it is.

haha does that gadget actually work lol?!?

I wish i had a 90 liter fuel tank! that would atleast keep me going a week or so lmao!

I dont really want to go down gas conversion, im happy with superunleaded ha,

Its just driving around, i dont really want to use the stereotype "cruising" but yeah i suppose it is.

haha does that gadget actually work lol?!?

Stop cruising around and pissing away fuel...

Problem solved!

:rolleyes:

Well you've already highlighted the cause of your own problem.

You choose to drive around aimlessly and yet you moan about having to fill your car up.

The easiest solution to your grumbling is to stop driving around pointlessly and pissing away fuel rather than to get a bigger fuel tank.

to be fair he isnt moannig about the cost or mpg jus that he covers alot of miles n would like a bigger capacity tank so that he doesnt have to fill up all the time!