2006 (55 plate) Golf R32 5dr Silver DSG High Spec

loopy_lass

Here is the other halts beloved R32! Running 2 cars is expensive and due to my daily commute, we have to sell this and keep my sensible diesel car! :)

12 months MOT, full VW service history, 4 months tax, cheaper tax band because of the year!! 4MOTION four-wheel-drive, ABS with brake assist, electronic stability programme, five-three-point seatbelts, five head restraints, driver and front passenger airbags, front and rear curtain airbags, side airbags, Isofix child seat mountings, remote central locking, alarm and immobiliser, blue brake callipers, two-zone climate control, air conditioned glovebox, 6 CD changer stereo, audio controls on steering wheel, SAT nav, automatic lights, all-round electric windows, blacked out windows, electrically-heated and adjustable door mirrors, multifunction computer, auto-dimming rear mirror, full leather interior including heated leather bucket seats, split/folding rear seats, R32 instrument cluster with logo, leather steering wheel, DSG gearbox, aluminium gearknob and foot pedals, R32 styling pack (unique front and rear bumpers, aluminium-look front grill and diffuser), xenon headlamps, darkened rear light clusters, rear spoiler, twin exhaust pipes, 18-inch alloy wheels with 4 new tyres and sports suspension.

£13,000 ono

Lovely car, fantastic spec and great fun to drive! Viewings welcome or if you want to see pictures, contact me as I'm still trying to work out how to upload them! :)

Car located nr Salisbury, Wiltshire

Please note to those people looking at purchasing a R32, this car won't fit into the £450+ tax band! The tax is around £200

Hope this helps the seller clarifying this issue (I had a 08 plate R32)

It might be worth putting the optional extras down to help a buyer:

1. Sat nav (very expensive option)

2. Curtain airbag (from first hand a under rated extra)

3. Leather seats

4. DSG (multi functional steering wheel comes with this)

5. Winter pack

Few from reading the description, I guess there more but I can't remember what the "take me home" lighting is called.

Thanks

Sam