Switching back to Stock!

Dubya

Guys, i'm looking to switch my Lupo back to stock in order to part-ex it off. This means that I'll have some goodies up for sale/swap, so I need to gauge interest...

GTI Xenons, complete with GTI slam tray. These have been on the car for 3 years now and are in full working order. The plugs were removed for re-wiring, but otherwise in good condition.

GTI grey interior. These are the two front and two rear seats. Very good condition with little wear.

GTI black roof lining, complete with black sun visors and grab handles. Mint condition.

GTI grey leather door cards. These are complete with grey grab handles and switches, and chrome door triggers. Mint condition.

Lupo Sport lower front bumper section. This is complete with fog lights and in very good condition.

Stock Lupo steering wheel with airbag unit. Good condition.

L11PVW private registration.

Prices dependent on swaps (if made, and condition).

Hit me up by PM if interested. Will post pics up later.

All parts located in Peterborough, Cambs.

Could you not put prices up for the parts please? Don't want to offer way more than anyone else due to not being sure of the values of these items.

Could you not put prices up for the parts please? Don't want to offer way more than anyone else due to not being sure of the values of these items.

As above, only fair to put prices, think this is in the forum rules too.

Means you cant bid people against each other. If you want to do that, stick it up on fleabay

Wow, lots of PM's... lots of questions. I'm not replying yet, as this is the first opportunity I've had to get online.

Pics:

Side Lights:

photo-1.jpg

Dipped Beam:

photo-2.jpg

Main Beam with Spots:

photo-6.jpg

photo-3.jpg

photo-4.jpg

photo-5.jpg

The headlining is genuine, and was bought from the dealer along with the sunvisors and grab handles. The door cards are genuine and not recovered cloth cards.

The seats are sold as a set, and will not be split. However, I'm happy to switch seats and door cards as a package, or seperate.

The plate is valued at £400 + transfer fee by Reg Transfers, so I'd expect something along those lines.

I'm so far out of touch with this scene, that I'm not sure on price. Make me an offer, and I'll go from there. If you have something to swap (like for like) them show me that item.

Constant badgering does nothing. This car is used daily, so either way, it will still need to be used daily.

More pics to follow

I have the same coloured lupo as you and i am happy to do a whole interior swap with money your way as i understand you are going back to standard, the pieces from my car are the standard taffeta green interior, very interested in the Gti lights also

Many thanks

mikey

Edited by Green Devil

• 1 month later...