BBS RW001's 4x100 15x7j et 36ish

MCBailey

Hi there,

For sale here are my BBS RW001's which I have owned and ran daily since last November. As lots of you will know these were previously owned by 12yan off of here.

Those of you who saw them on his car will also know how good they looked. Sadly however, daily running, the state of our local roads and a stupid mistake on my half has meant that these are not quite how they used to be!

One of the wheels has got a lot of paint chips and one has a whole lot of paint chips and some minor kerbing (nothing that wouldn't be able to be fixed as it's only very minor chips into the actual wheel!)

These are fitted with 165/50/15 bridgestone potenzas. The tread on these is still very good however 2 have got the inner sides worn away due to some rubbing they still got through my MOT on the 13th October however so I'm going to assume they're still useable for awhile?

Please no negative comments/unnecessary posts.

Looking for £350 collected or maybe BBS RM's. COULD courier but I would massively prefer collection as then you can decide if you're happy.

Here are some pictures for you:

img0736dl.jpg

img0737d.jpg

img0738bm.jpg

img0739oz.jpg

img0740bk.jpg

img0741p.jpg

Courier I think its like 4 wheels for around £20-40 pounds inbetween that I'll have to double check and get back to you!

As mentioned I'd prefer collection as then you can decide how happy you are with them.

Couriered I hold no responsibility for how happy you are when received.

Thanks, Mark :)